Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is oral sex a must?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My SO basically told me that Oral sex was a must if I wanted sex.

So do you feel it is a MUST? I don't mind it but I'm not doing it every time. I get nothing out of it and don't enjoy it so I feel he should be happy with it maybe once a week.

I said fine we will see how long this last. I won't be doing it for at least a month now. I was so pissed and just wanted a quicky before work.

Men piss me off

Rant over
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:52 AM
Replies (101-106):
KarenT214
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:38 AM

I think it's odd that anyone would feel pressured into anything during love making. It's supposed to be a loving act to strengthen the bond between two people. That being said, I love oral - giving and receiving. To me it is the ultimate form of intimacy and like kissing. I love making him happy and he loves making me happy. There is nothing I do because I feel I have to or pressured.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:47 AM

i LOVE given head it makes me super horny :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:28 AM
I'm shocked that so many women live giving head. I just don't see the thrill in it at all. I know it makes him happy but to me he is lucky to get it twice a week. I have always been like this and have went months without giving him head at all. He lived through it lol
mattiehatter
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:29 AM

It's a bonus, but far from requirement.

landen1229
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:31 AM

My option is that no you don't have to have oral EVERY time you have sex. My husband and I have oral sex once a week maybe. Nither one of us get into it enough to do it more then that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:36 AM
I don't feel pressured at all. If I don't want to do something I don't do it and that's that. I just couldn't believe his "fit". It didn't last long at all he ended up caving the next morning when I came home from work lol

Quoting KarenT214:

I think it's odd that anyone would feel pressured into anything during love making. It's supposed to be a loving act to strengthen the bond between two people. That being said, I love oral - giving and receiving. To me it is the ultimate form of intimacy and like kissing. I love making him happy and he loves making me happy. There is nothing I do because I feel I have to or pressured.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)