Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is oral sex a must?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My SO basically told me that Oral sex was a must if I wanted sex.

So do you feel it is a MUST? I don't mind it but I'm not doing it every time. I get nothing out of it and don't enjoy it so I feel he should be happy with it maybe once a week.

I said fine we will see how long this last. I won't be doing it for at least a month now. I was so pissed and just wanted a quicky before work.

Men piss me off

Rant over
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:52 AM
Replies (21-30):
AmandaN1
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Um no.  I think it's better as a surprise. But have you asked why?  Is it something to help him last longer for sex?? Find out the why before taking it too hard hun.

We do it often, but it's not like we HAVE to.

EthansMomma2010
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:50 AM

no. dh get oral once in awhile and i hate recieving oral so if that were a stipulation for us we wouldn't have much sex.

scarletlolita76
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:50 AM
He used to expect it but not give it... I told him not to expect me to go down there until he started going down on me. That didn't last long lol now we give each other oral pleasure almost every time before sex, its part of our foreplay most of the time... But its not mandatory for us to have sex
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BAMFSFW
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Not every single time, but its def a must. We both love giving and recivieing though, so unless it's a quickie it's almost always part of sex. 

southernbarbie
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Not mandatory but we both live giving and receiving. It's so empowering to watch him squirm and shake. You can change his mood with just one lick or bite or suck. And I love balls no need to be scared of them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SareyF
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:17 PM
We end up giving oral more times than not but it's not a stipulation that it must happen for sex to happen. We don't have rules in bed except where things get rough and we need to be safe. We enjoy pleasing each other, though, taking our time and drawing as much out of it as we can.
kitty8199
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:19 PM
I like it. Giving and receiving
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armstrong7984
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:33 PM

he told you that if you dont give him head than theres no intercourse? thats truly very strange. My dh will take it anyway, anytime day or night he would never put up stigmas that are very unrealistic.

mom40m
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:55 PM

I have no problem giving hubby a BJ once a week and I rather enjoy the change but never aways. I'd cut him off first. Could I last a month. You bet I could, my finger can out perform him in many ways. I do not think he could hold out longer them me.   

mrsladyface
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:58 PM
I had never been much of a fan of receiving oral before my husband. I LoVE to give oral though! Very rewarding especially since I'm good at it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)