Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is oral sex a must?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My SO basically told me that Oral sex was a must if I wanted sex.

So do you feel it is a MUST? I don't mind it but I'm not doing it every time. I get nothing out of it and don't enjoy it so I feel he should be happy with it maybe once a week.

I said fine we will see how long this last. I won't be doing it for at least a month now. I was so pissed and just wanted a quicky before work.

Men piss me off

Rant over
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:52 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:14 PM
We have sex almost everyday and he seems to think he needs it every time. If I don't want to then I normally don't get any. Which is becoming fine with me anymore. I don't really mind it but it gets old and I don't at all enjoy it.

Quoting Nicki1995:

Whaaat? Maybe you should 69 then! I like giving my husband a blowjob, but thats about once a week and i dont need to be eaten everytime. Im good with once a week on that because most of the time i go straight to sex! lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:16 PM
His only answer is because I'm amazing at it lol. He said he could let me do it 24/7 lol

Quoting AmandaN1:

Um no.  I think it's better as a surprise. But have you asked why?  Is it something to help him last longer for sex?? Find out the why before taking it too hard hun.

We do it often, but it's not like we HAVE to.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Yeah I think it was a random thing because he wanted it and I have refused for over a week now. It just mad me super mad.

Quoting armstrong7984:

he told you that if you dont give him head than theres no intercourse? thats truly very strange. My dh will take it anyway, anytime day or night he would never put up stigmas that are very unrealistic.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:21 PM
See that's my thing I don't enjoy it what's so ever, it does nothing for and no way would I ever let him nut in my mouth. Just thinking about it makes me want to get sick lol. He says I'm amazing that's why he wants it everyday but I just don't see the point of it.

Quoting mrsladyface:

I had never been much of a fan of receiving oral before my husband. I LoVE to give oral though! Very rewarding especially since I'm good at it!
Nicki1995
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:32 PM
Oh wow..Well if it were me, i would keep my mouth closed ;) lol

Quoting Anonymous:

We have sex almost everyday and he seems to think he needs it every time. If I don't want to then I normally don't get any. Which is becoming fine with me anymore. I don't really mind it but it gets old and I don't at all enjoy it.

Quoting Nicki1995:

Whaaat? Maybe you should 69 then! I like giving my husband a blowjob, but thats about once a week and i dont need to be eaten everytime. Im good with once a week on that because most of the time i go straight to sex! lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I plan on it he will cave before me lol

Quoting Nicki1995:

Oh wow..Well if it were me, i would keep my mouth closed ;) lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Nicki1995:

jostock
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:34 PM
No its not a must. Hell my dh won't let me go down on him he says it is disrespectful to women . I'm good with that lol.. he will however go down on me on when I ask him to.
kaybear123
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:36 PM
It is not a must
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tattedladybug
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:48 PM
2 moms liked this

I dont think it should be a must, i guess I can say i normally do it and then we have sex but my hubby has never said it is a must.

jenesis915
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Yes it's a must if there is not sex but not for for play although I do it alot I love giving oral
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN