Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is oral sex a must?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My SO basically told me that Oral sex was a must if I wanted sex.

So do you feel it is a MUST? I don't mind it but I'm not doing it every time. I get nothing out of it and don't enjoy it so I feel he should be happy with it maybe once a week.

I said fine we will see how long this last. I won't be doing it for at least a month now. I was so pissed and just wanted a quicky before work.

Men piss me off

Rant over
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:52 AM
Replies (41-50):
Kes1s
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, it's pretty much a staple for us.  How else do you get him hard? I mean yeah, hand job or whatever, but oral's faster. Doesn't mean he's gonna get to cum in my mouth.  It's a part of foreplay.  If he initiates then the BJ is more a whether I'm in the mood or not.  Usually once he's thinking sex thoughts of oral are gone by the wayside.

Works better than standing there and going "Yonder man!  Roust thy loins and mount me!" 

For spontaneous him initiating sex not so much, but in a hey babe, lets go mess around, it's gonna take something to get things going.

redvelvet42
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:38 PM

oral is not a must for us

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:54 PM

no its not a must but it helps show the person you are willing to be vulnerable with them and completely give yourself to them. My husband says I don't have to do it but I do it anyway for him, but he knows that I expect something in return (either we have fun with my toy or he goes down on me).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:10 PM

I dont think its a MUST. I do however give my dh oral every time we have sex. For me, I like giving him oral and making him feel good! Me on the other hand, I havent gotten oral in over a year :( I honestly think its because i've gained so much weight that he is repulsed by giving me oral. But he does get me off just as good with his fingers playing with my clit that its not too big of a deal. But every now and then it would be nice. But on the other hand lol im so self conscience I probably wouldnt be able to relax enough to enjoy it

punchnpie
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:34 PM
It's a must for me. He's awesome at it. And he spoiled me with it. So he's going to keep on doing it..lol

And I will return his favor.
LucyHarper
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Considering neither my husband nor I like it or do it, no, it's not a must.

VampireWife19
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:54 PM

i do once a week but sometimes a lot

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 3:20 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Your lucky my dh never even asks for a bj let alone sex. I don't know what's wrong with him, I thought all men loved sex. I have to be like ummm are we going to have sex??? He can go a whole month and not say anything. He's only 28 and I'm 21:/
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:31 AM
It is a must for us. Oral makes our sex life so much more satisfying. However, your dh should not punish you by withholding or use sex as a weapon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:32 AM
No I don't like it. We do just fine.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)