Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Facesitting

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ok anyone's husband have a facesitting fetish? If so, I need advice. I LOVE sitting on his face and I can jack him off quickly by smothering him with my pussy. But I need ideas from anyone who has good facesitting tips. Thanks!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:36 PM
Replies (41-46):
vrbtnseele
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg, i LOVE doing that! Been so long, i hate being single!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jos40
by Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:53 AM
Mommy sooooo good. Did it twice this weekend!!!! Completely takes my breath away and leaves my knees all shAky!!! Hee hee
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chloemom531
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 8:04 AM
my boyfriend just loves too eat my pussy period!!!!!!....any position any way....face sitting 69... from the back....on my back...in the bath tub....in tha shower we just nasty...idk he say it taste good to him...any advice...just let him do it relax
jenn75
by Gold Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Exactly!! It didn't seem to traumatize him THAT much. Just enough to get out of doing something that pleases YOU and not him.

Quoting Anonymous:

I bet he fucked her too and that doesn't stop him from fucking you. He should grow up. You should help him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Eh, it's not that big of a deal... he satisfies me with sex... he doesn't like it because one of the girls he was with before me, he ate her out and it stunk and tasted bad. Now, just thinking about doing it grosses him out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg why??? And I'm sorry

Quoting Anonymous:

Never done it. Sounds nice though. Dh doesn't like to eat pussy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3Dani75
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 10:09 AM

I love getting oral but I have never liked the "face-sitting", I prefer to be on my back for it...especially if it's 69, or we lay on our sides facing each other... another way I like it is standing up...OMG!!!! I will stand beside the bed with one leg up on the bed so he can have all the access he wants...THAT is sooooo amazing :) :)

Momof5kids84
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:37 AM
DH does that to me too. I don't think I'd consider it a fetish though.

Quoting MomRocs1102:

lol i don't mind im 34weeks pregnant and clumsy, I would hate to fall on his face.  I never did it a lot anyway he would pull me down on his face.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you don't mind me asking why aren't you doing it?

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Dh ask me to, but its not a fetish and im not doing it right now.  Hope you get the advice your looking for.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN