Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 weeks post partum and did stupid thing. please no bashing

Posted by   + Show Post
I had unprotected sex with hubby 3 days ago. Yesterday I had a little spotting for about an hour. I stopped bleeding from birth after the first week. I'm terrified I maybe got pregnant again. Again please no lectures or judging.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Replies (61-70):
LilAsMom526
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:46 PM
I'm sorry you got raped that is terrible!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Raped!?! Geesh.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hell i was raped too many times to count by my dds father 2 weeks after i had her. I was lucky i didnt come up prego again. Good luck hun

storkneedsgps
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:49 PM
That's awful early. You probably weren't ovulating yet at three weeks. I wouldn't worry too much
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilAsMom526
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this
It is her body. Maybe most wouldn't or couldn't have sex but she knows how her body feels and she has to live with the consequences. Good luck mama!! Let us know what happens!

Quoting chloemom531:

u shouldve waited ur body is not HEALED YET!!!!!....that waitin for 6 wks...thats real!!!....after u have a baby within that first year..u are very fertile....u two need to slow down....is the dick that good....with meeting all the Baby needs how cld u think about sex any way????...arent u on birth control any way??

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Good luck

kbrooke09
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Didn't hurt at all and I did enjoy it :) just worried now

Quoting Jess-Jax0711:

wait a lil, take a home test if u still not sure go back to ur doctor. You will be fine. But i do want to ask, and im not judging or been mean at all, im just curious; how do women have sex so soon after havin a baby, i mean does it hurt, did u enjoy it?! I was hurting for a while after having my babies n wouldnt let hi touch me at all for a loooong time, n another thing is that i didnt frel comfortable with my body....

Jess-Jax0711
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:47 PM

well just don't strees over it too much it only make it worse. like i said take a home test n go to your doctor. good luck!

Quoting kbrooke09:

Didn't hurt at all and I did enjoy it :) just worried now

Quoting Jess-Jax0711:

wait a lil, take a home test if u still not sure go back to ur doctor. You will be fine. But i do want to ask, and im not judging or been mean at all, im just curious; how do women have sex so soon after havin a baby, i mean does it hurt, did u enjoy it?! I was hurting for a while after having my babies n wouldnt let hi touch me at all for a loooong time, n another thing is that i didnt frel comfortable with my body....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this

yes It Is Her body, she knows this and she is also on here for support and advice, not to  get disrespected by ass holes like Chloe. rude ass.

Quoting LilAsMom526:

It is her body. Maybe most wouldn't or couldn't have sex but she knows how her body feels and she has to live with the consequences. Good luck mama!! Let us know what happens!

Quoting chloemom531:

u shouldve waited ur body is not HEALED YET!!!!!....that waitin for 6 wks...thats real!!!....after u have a baby within that first year..u are very fertile....u two need to slow down....is the dick that good....with meeting all the Baby needs how cld u think about sex any way????...arent u on birth control any way??

kbrooke09
by Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:58 AM
Thank you. I'm not going to call what I did a mistake because no child is a mistake and I knew what I was doing just didn't consider the consequences until it was to late. I do appreciate you and all the others who are supportive instead of what I call "bashers". I figured people might read the title of this post. Imean what's the point in commenting just to make another person feel worse. Sorry for the rant but rude people piss me off.

Quoting Anonymous:

yes It Is Her body, she knows this and she is also on here for support and advice, not to  get disrespected by ass holes like Chloe. rude ass.

Quoting LilAsMom526:

Quoting chloemom531:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:22 AM
Only thing you can do is wait. I had sex 8 days after i had a c-section with my first son luckily i didn't get pregnant.
2babys2mamas
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 2:23 AM
You wouldn't spot from implantation for at least 6 days after unprotected sex, more than likely you've irritated your cervix.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)