Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I look sexy

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 5:47 PM
  • 14 Replies

hello ladies, I am a plus size women(bigger then a 12) Im trying to figure out what would look sexy for my man. Without me looking dumb. I want to try something different then just my nightpants. How to set the mood/?

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kameka
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 5:52 PM
5 moms liked this
Be confident in your sexiness- that is #1. Play up what he likes- boobs? Get a plunge bra and wear it under a partially unbuttoned shirt. Butt? Try a thong that peaks out under a sheer nighty. Legs? Make them super soft and just wear a shirt and cotton undies to bed.
Put on a little eye makeup and a hint of his favorite perfume. Above all, know that HE finds you sexy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hthrlcl
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 6:05 PM
4 moms liked this
I agree with the post above, be yourself. I have always been bigger, and my husband has always made me feel sexy. I never liked being naked, but with him i dont mind. One of my favorite things is to put on some lingrie (sp) and see the look on his face. I think the look on his face makes me feel more sexy then the cloths. He also comes in to the bathroom when im showering and just watches me, and that sets the mood, because i know he gets turned on and in turn that turns me on. There is nothing sexier then confidence.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PartyGalAnne
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Confidence is sexy. As long as you can own it, you can pull it off.

Castrolover
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree be confident and I  think men like women in all sizes as long as they dress sexy and talk sexy. They make great lingerie to every body type.  Have fun!!!

trasea71
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I really love this answer.  I am not plus size, but I think this is a fabulous answer for ANY size.  Perfect!  Thanks.

I love the last line, "Above all, know that HE finds you sexy."  Very true!  That is why he is with YOU.  Again, thanks for the perfect answer for ALL sizes.

Quoting kameka:

Be confident in your sexiness- that is #1. Play up what he likes- boobs? Get a plunge bra and wear it under a partially unbuttoned shirt. Butt? Try a thong that peaks out under a sheer nighty. Legs? Make them super soft and just wear a shirt and cotton undies to bed.
Put on a little eye makeup and a hint of his favorite perfume. Above all, know that HE finds you sexy.

kameka
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:28 AM
Aw shucks lol

Quoting trasea71:

I really love this answer.  I am not plus size, but I think this is a fabulous answer for ANY size.  Perfect!  Thanks.

I love the last line, "Above all, know that HE finds you sexy."  Very true!  That is why he is with YOU.  Again, thanks for the perfect answer for ALL sizes.

Quoting kameka:

ibelieveinpink
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Quoting PartyGalAnne:

Confidence is sexy. As long as you can own it, you can pull it off.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Listen my grandmother is not only a bigger woman but a great grandmother and she Rocks some nighties and stalkings even the fuzzy heels ...your man thinks your sexy!!!!
Twincubator1130
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:57 PM

First of all, I find the term "plus" size to be 100% bullshit considering the national average size is a SIXTEEN anyway.

I am myself a 14/16 (pre-pregnancy), and I have always found that Lane Bryant has the most amazing lingerie/sleepwear. It's a little pricey, unless you have their credit card and get the coupons (I highly recommend it if you like the store though). But I think it's well worth it. I don't buy my bras, underwear or lingerie anywhere else.

I have large boobs, butt, hips and thighs, and a small waist. My problem areas are my belly and thighs. What I've found looks sexiest on me is the babydoll nightie things they sell... there are always new ones in different colors, patterns and styles. Some of them are all stretchy, and some of them have a built-in bra with eyelet hooks and everything. The latter are my favorite, as they boost up my giant boobs and make them look nice and round, and the skirt falls around the bottom of my butt and settles well to complement and not hide my curves. Most of the babydolls come with a matching thong or gstring, but I hate butt floss so I just wear either no panties or something from my vast collection of LB undies that match close enough... lol.

Here's a link to one that I'm eyeballing right now: http://www.lanebryant.com/cacique-plus-size-sexy-bras-intimate-apparel/sleepwear/sheer-lace-babydoll-panty/4043c4050p156637/index.pro?Mpper=15&Mpos=31&pageSize=15&Mcatn=sleepwear&Mcatpn=cacique&Mcatg=category_root&Mcatp=cat_4043%406000&Mcat=4050%406000#SelectThisSize

I hope you find something you like! LB has never steered me wrong. They also have corsets and things sometimes, just depends on the season/what's out at the time. I agree that confidence is key to feeling sexy at all, but I'm just telling you what *I* wear for my husband that helps boost my own confidence. Gradually, knowing that he finds me so sexy in the lingerie has helped me to loosen up with my clothes off completely, which in turn has boosted my confidence overall. Good luck, beautiful!

butcher
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

wear a baggy tshirt and just when he thinks no big deal...BAM! u bend over with no panties on...;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)