Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And get some *sigh*  Working nights its really killing me.  Hubby is so out of it in the morning and by the time the kids are on the bus Im just ready to crash. 

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 3:10 AM
Replies (11-13):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 11, 2012 at 3:29 AM
Lol give it a shot!

Quoting horseap:

HA, ya know I never thought of that =/  I always want to win the battle against the dumb ass ... But I never thought to BE the dumb ass there.  Maybe your onto something.

Quoting Anonymous:

Just post anonymously and be the drama queen there. I do it. Lol

Quoting horseap:

Just trying to make an active post to get people in here.  Im so board at work and the MC group is just a bunch of drama.  But thank you for your replies =)

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh lol.

horseap
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 3:33 AM

Quoting exhaustedmother:

I work nights too-12 hour nights from 6 PM to 6 AM but my hubby is a SAHD so we make time either in the morning before I go to bed or in the afternoon when I wake up. It doesn't matter how tired either of us is we make time every day because it is important.

There just isnt enough time in the morning.  I get home at 625ish get the kids in the shower they get dressed eat brush teeth/hair.  We go over any spelling words or homework that was hard. Shoes coat bookbags and out the door at 715 for the bus.  They are both on about 745 and by that time Tay is waking up to nurse.  When I wake up all the kids are up and home from school.  They are all under 7 so I cant just say go play at a friends or go for a walk I need to bounce on Daddy.  =/

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
arielsmomma1020
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Poor girl :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)