Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does this make me a cougar

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Maybe the age difference isn't enough to be cougar status. I'm 31 (almost 32)he's 24.(just turned)
I never planned on liking the guy, but a lightning bolt just hit me and i realized i do.
He had always flirted with me.
Is the age wrong. Is he too young?

Update since my post was woken from the dead, lol.
Were still together. I'm meeting his mom next month. She lives in another state, so we had to plan it. Plane tickets are bought.
He's seriously the sweetest guy. I'm really excited about meeting his family. He said I'll meet "all the key players".
His mom has already bought a bed for my dd for when we're there.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Replies (41-49):
CharlotteRose
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:43 PM

You go for it!!  age doesn't mean shit, i mean, i have dated men who were in the same age group as me and they acted like they were in their 20's very immature and then i dated a guy 6 years younger and he acted more mature and treated me better than the guys who were closer to my age......

catstoys4fun
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:43 PM

I see nothing wrong with it...if the both of you are happy, and if there are kids involved, and they are ok with it, then all should be good. Don't worry about what others think, every one has their own opinions, just don't listen to those who say there is something wrong with it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:04 PM
His mom doesn't mind the age difference.

Quoting Karla1948:

Cougars - I am one, and proud of it! I'm 64, and am now dating a man who is 34. Lots of advantages and pleasures; sex, being the lead in the relationship. But dealing with my own kids about it has been a bit of a challenge. And dealing with his family a bit more of one. Especially his mother!

This theme, "Cougars", deserves its own group...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Yes he is

Quoting TheLadyAmalthea:

I don't think it's wrong. I think the question is, is he mature? Some men never grow up, no matter how old they are.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 2:06 PM
My kid is 2. He has none

Quoting catstoys4fun:

I see nothing wrong with it...if the both of you are happy, and if there are kids involved, and they are ok with it, then all should be good. Don't worry about what others think, every one has their own opinions, just don't listen to those who say there is something wrong with it.

HyrulianHeroine
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 3:12 PM

no such thing lol my MIL is 46 and her boyfriend is 23....yup

Megzboys
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:17 AM

hope everything goes well.  It sounds like his omo must be ok with it if she has bought a bed for DD.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:44 AM
She is. I talk to her. She already told me not to worry about the age. It doesn't bother her, she just wants him happy.

Quoting Megzboys:

hope everything goes well.  It sounds like his omo must be ok with it if she has bought a bed for DD.  

AimSnapHolz
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Aww congrats.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)