Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will you stay up with me? =/

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:31 AM
  • 20 Replies

I hate asking but Im down to just tonight and tomorrow night.  Anyone in? 

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
arilyn4
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:39 AM

what do you mean down to just tonight?

momma21qtpi
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:47 AM

I'm confused... Can you elaborate?

horseap
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Quoting arilyn4:

what do you mean down to just tonight?

Ive been stuck working 3rd shift since last wed and I only have tonight(well the rest of the morning I get off at 6 am) and Wed night.  Ive been in this group every night trying to pass the time.  I check in on the MC group but its so busy.  You dont really get to know any of the moms in there because of all the drama and activity.  I like this group, its busy but not crazy and everyone here is mostly honest.  There have been a few questionable post/responses but every group has those =/

horseap
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Quoting momma21qtpi:

I'm confused... Can you elaborate?

I work third shift at a Holiday Inn and I dont get off until 6am(Im in OH so its 158 right now)  Theres nothing to do.  I have been in this group every night and I just assumed the ladies here had seen my posts enough to just know what I meant.

arilyn4
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:00 AM

I'm pretty new to cafe mom so it's nice to know this is a good group. I like how active it is! I just can't sleep, I really should work 3rd shift since I like being up at this time. 

Fields456
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:01 AM
I'll be up for a little while. Had a horrible stomach virus all day so I have gotten lots of sleep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
horseap
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Quoting Fields456:

I'll be up for a little while. Had a horrible stomach virus all day so I have gotten lots of sleep

Im sorry youve been sick. =(  Aiden my 7yo had been saying thurs and fri last week his throat hurt but I made him go to school.  He spent the night with my mom and she called and said Aiden hasnt been feeling to hot=/  I called him off mon because he was crying that his throat hurt and he was going to go today.  Well I guess while I was working last night he couldnt stop throwing up and today he added diarrhea to his Christmas list!  I swear the week before xmas our bathroom is doomed.  Im just waiting for our 4 yo to jump on the "lets see what we can puke on" train

Fields456
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:12 AM
That's horrible poor little one! Yes it's been so bad I can't remember the last time I have been this sick dh woke up the same way. Luckily neither kids has it!

Quoting horseap:

Quoting Fields456:

Im sorry youve been sick. =(  Aiden my 7yo had been saying thurs and fri last week his throat hurt but I made him go to school.  He spent the night with my mom and she called and said Aiden hasnt been feeling to hot=/  I called him off mon because he was crying that his throat hurt and he was going to go today.  Well I guess while I was working last night he couldnt stop throwing up and today he added diarrhea to his Christmas list!  I swear the week before xmas our bathroom is doomed.  Im just waiting for our 4 yo to jump on the "lets see what we can puke on" train

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maria_Peanut
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:12 AM
Im up! For at least an hour..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
horseap
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Quoting arilyn4:

I'm pretty new to cafe mom so it's nice to know this is a good group. I like how active it is! I just can't sleep, I really should work 3rd shift since I like being up at this time. 

I like working 3rds because I can work while my babies sleep so I dont miss anything with them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)