Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which do you?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:47 AM
  • 87 Replies

Do you shave, shear, wax, or go natural? If you didnt already know, i am talking about your private area. Lol I shear closely. That is how my husband likes it anyway =)

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nothinbutsmiles
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Shave. :)

shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:13 AM
2 moms liked this
Shave but wanna try waxing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sweetmissy_05
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Shave.

AmandaN1
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Shave, with a little electric razor, so it's not totally all gone, but has the appearance of almost bare lol.  
i've always wanted to wax but TERRIFIED of it. 

Nicki1995
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Thats what i do too, but i just said shear lol And yeah, i am terrified of waxing too!! Have wanted to try it though

Quoting AmandaN1:

Shave, with a little electric razor, so it's not totally all gone, but has the appearance of almost bare lol.  

AmandaN1
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:26 AM
2 moms liked this

I don't even think it's the pain, it's the bearing the goods to a stranger and be like, hey can you get my butt hair too? embarrassed

lol

Quoting Nicki1995:

Thats what i do too, but i just said shear lol And yeah, i am terrified of waxing too!! Have wanted to try it though

Quoting AmandaN1:

Nicki1995
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Lmao! Exactly. Then after they get off work they go and tell everyone "Omg i waxed this woman that was hairier than a man!" or something like that lol

Quoting AmandaN1:

I don't even think it's the pain, it's the bearing the goods to a stranger and be like, hey can you get my butt hair too? embarrassed

lol

Quoting Nicki1995:

Quoting AmandaN1:

Bmama1
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Shave, but not all of it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AmandaN1
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Ugh yes.  *sigh* 

Quoting Nicki1995:

Lmao! Exactly. Then after they get off work they go and tell everyone "Omg i waxed this woman that was hairier than a man!" or something like that lol

Quoting AmandaN1:

lol

Quoting Nicki1995:

Quoting AmandaN1:

ashisamom
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I have been shaving since I was 14...every time I shower.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)