Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

opinion??

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:03 PM
  • 7 Replies
i wont ur opinion on ppl that say wth their mate after mate has cheated on them?
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Nicki1995
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:05 PM

If the couple is ready to work things out, talk about it, forgive, and not let it happen again, then they should stay together.

starreyedcutie
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:08 PM
I would never stay after being cheated on...but if others do have at it. Doesn't bother me
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
punchnpie
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:16 PM
They something in their relationship that is worth saving. They want to give the mate a chance. A long convo. is in order. And the trust rebuilt.
MrsRobinson06
by Gold Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 11:14 AM
No clue
tanper29
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Its up to the couple. There would be a lot to work out. A relationship is a two way street if both parties arent willing to work it out then its going to fail. If the person who did the cheating is truly sorry for what they did and is ready to accept the consenquences. And the one cheated on is ready to forgive it can work. Sorry for the run on sentence.
jenn75
by Gold Member on Dec. 15, 2012 at 11:31 AM
It's their life and their relationship. Not my business.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butcher
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 11:38 AM

alot of people forgive, i couldnt. i have been cheated on in almost every relationship. once they cheat i just picture them with that person when im with them. there is no trust and that is a recepie for disaster. good luck. move on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)