Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need some serious woman help!

Posted by   + Show Post

Ladies please I really need some help, ok for startes what kinds of lube do you like and why? I have low estrogen levels and it hurts when I have sex I heard lube helps this, but I have never even thought or looked at lube before and have no idea about the first thing.

Second  a pervious bc has messed me up and I need to stay off of bc until my body regulates and at the end of this month I will be seeing my so. What other contraceptives do you like and why? I need some help I know condoms but I'm worried they will hurt even with lube since I have low levels of estrogen.

Third my so has said that he would love to try breast milk, granted I haven't breast fed in about a year but if you squeeze there's a drop or two that comes out and more than that if I take a hot shower and massage them. I am kinda not sure about this.. Does anyone have experince with there so being curious about breast milk?

Fourth my so wants me to be dominat and I tried to tonight ( though phone ofcorse) I sent him dirty pics wouldn't let him touch himself until I wanted him to and once he started I have never seen him cum so fast or hard before. So does anyone have any ideas about how I can learn to become a little more forceful in the bedroom. He likes a little bdsm but not much, very light and just in the bed room. 

Lastly I am very uncomfortable with my body and have a hard time relaxing from that and many other things that have happened in my life what are ways you suggest I can learn to relax. Blindfolds? Candles? Music? Help anything

by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Replies (11-16):
MamaSwan001
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Quoting hthrlcl:

1 we like astroglide lube...not sure where you get it because it got gave to us. 2 not sure about the dominate stuff. 3 we just use condoms right now, its not bad with the astroglide, but we stop and apply it a few times, because im dry since i had dd. 4 not sure about relaxing, maybe just try breathing and not worring about relaxing, just have a good time and it will happen. Oh and 5 the breastmilk, it doesnt hurt to try. My husband tried it when i had our first. Hell even i have tried it.

I've tried it too, but I mean he was excited. I warned him that everyone in a while it squeez a bit to hard and some comes out and he was like really?! I always wanted to taste breast milk and then got supper horney. I was like ok? I am not giving out more than a drop here and there. Thankyou for the advice

hthrlcl
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:30 AM
maybe its a fetish...if your ok with it, then go for it. If not dont let him pressure you into it. When i got pregnant with my son, my nipples was really sinsitive, even to this day, and i breastfed him. Well dh knew this and played with them alot. I would always ask after sex, did you get some milk, and he would say yep alot. I just laughed. It didnt turn him on, but we wasnt turned off by it either.

Quoting MamaSwan001:

Quoting hthrlcl:

1 we like astroglide lube...not sure where you get it because it got gave to us. 2 not sure about the dominate stuff. 3 we just use condoms right now, its not bad with the astroglide, but we stop and apply it a few times, because im dry since i had dd. 4 not sure about relaxing, maybe just try breathing and not worring about relaxing, just have a good time and it will happen. Oh and 5 the breastmilk, it doesnt hurt to try. My husband tried it when i had our first. Hell even i have tried it.

I've tried it too, but I mean he was excited. I warned him that everyone in a while it squeez a bit to hard and some comes out and he was like really?! I always wanted to taste breast milk and then got supper horney. I was like ok? I am not giving out more than a drop here and there. Thankyou for the advice

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaSwan001
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:32 AM

I just never knew breast milk could be " sexy" lol.. Thankyou for the advice.

Quoting hthrlcl:

maybe its a fetish...if your ok with it, then go for it. If not dont let him pressure you into it. When i got pregnant with my son, my nipples was really sinsitive, even to this day, and i breastfed him. Well dh knew this and played with them alot. I would always ask after sex, did you get some milk, and he would say yep alot. I just laughed. It didnt turn him on, but we wasnt turned off by it either.

Quoting MamaSwan001:

Quoting hthrlcl:

PartyGalAnne
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:34 AM

I'm going to tackle the lube one for you... Water based is always best, but NOT a gel. Look for something glycerin and paraben free. For a different kind of experience, try a silicone lube. It's very long lasting, so you don't have to worry about it drying out and causing you pain.

SareyF
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:02 AM
My favorite lubes are one that's specifically made for glass and whipped by pure romance.
We are currently doing natural family planning and condoms.
If you are open and he wants bm, try it. You can increase your amount simply by being stimulated more. I don't think it's a gross fetish. Also, he can only benefit from it. Bm is good for lots of things.
Finally, I'm a bottom so I could tell you what I like my top to do to me, but it's different for everyone. Orgasm delay/denial, rope play (or scarves, or under the berestraints, or hand cuffs, or bars, or...LOL), ...is he masochistic at all?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SareyF
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:06 AM
Oh, and relaxing...I'm not sure, other than just doing and seeing it's okay...I like to drink some wine and get dolled up, dim lights, listen to music.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)