Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sex and breastfeeding

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 73 Replies
6 moms liked this

Bf and I had sex for the first time last night since having baby. In the heat of the moment he started sucking my nipples and I felt a sense of release since I was engorged and baby won't nurse so I have to pump. At the same time it was the hottest thing. I normally love this but figured he wouldn't want to since i am breast feeding. Afterwards we talked about it and he kept saying how good and sweet it tasted. Anyone else like when their man does this? NEVER thought I would. I joked after watching the kardashians about having him taste it and he refused. I tasted it myself just because I wanted to know and I told him how sweet it tastes but he still refused. I am not sure if this is something that he will do again but I am glad it doesn't scare him to play with them!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 14, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Some guys like it and some don't.. Be glad yours does!
shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 11:17 PM

My husband loves my milk! ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 14, 2012 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this

My milk won't let down for anyone but my babies, it won't even let down for a pump. It doesn't matter how much my husband plays with or sucks on my nipples he can't ever get anything. haha

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Yes, my husband would get a little taste in during foreplay/sex

aikimomof3
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Yep. Hubby loved to suckle off me when I was breastfeeding. I still leak a little bit from time to time if he handle my breasts enough, and he loves it. I think it's incredibly intimate, and I enjoyed watching him like to taste my milk.

only2nknown
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:20 PM

DH tends to lightly play with them while I'm breast feeding and he's said numerous times that if he gets a taste of breast milk...whatevs. I don't think he finds it particularly hot, but he also wont let it get in the way of his enjoyment.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Lol I was just talking to my hubby about it last night if he would taste my brest milk n he sad no
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

My hubby tasted my milk just because he was curious as to how it tasted, and he is not at all bothered by it being in their, once with our first he got a little too excited and milk squirted all over his face and chest we were laughing to hard! 

Qkala
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:34 PM
6 moms liked this

My husband did a lot more than just taste. He loves my milk. I used to have to make him stop so there would enough for the babies. I didn't find it hot and sexy but it was pleasant and I felt very intimate and close to him. He found it hot and sexy and would nurse me every time we had sex, and that was often. A few time he would suck even without sex. He kept me making milk for more than a year after my last was weaned. It was very disappointing for him when my milk finally did dry up. He helped me lose a lot of baby weight doing it do.

We used to have a cow and we made cheese. DH used to joke about putting me on a milking schedual so we could make some cheese. I thought that was weird until I heard some fancy chefs in  NY were already making human milk cheese.

juliemom308
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:48 PM
3 moms liked this

Its a big thing for us. Fortunately I produce a lot so enough for young ones and hubby. Also he likes to see me spray.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN