Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sex and breastfeeding

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Bf and I had sex for the first time last night since having baby. In the heat of the moment he started sucking my nipples and I felt a sense of release since I was engorged and baby won't nurse so I have to pump. At the same time it was the hottest thing. I normally love this but figured he wouldn't want to since i am breast feeding. Afterwards we talked about it and he kept saying how good and sweet it tasted. Anyone else like when their man does this? NEVER thought I would. I joked after watching the kardashians about having him taste it and he refused. I tasted it myself just because I wanted to know and I told him how sweet it tastes but he still refused. I am not sure if this is something that he will do again but I am glad it doesn't scare him to play with them!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Replies (71-73):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Oct. 5, 2013 at 12:32 AM

My husband liked sucking my milk during foreplay.  I don't think it turned me on as much as it did him.

gwimmer
by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Dh loved my milk. Took a while for me to dry up after I was done nursing the Lil ones.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:21 AM

let's cheer on DH's!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN