Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sex and breastfeeding

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Bf and I had sex for the first time last night since having baby. In the heat of the moment he started sucking my nipples and I felt a sense of release since I was engorged and baby won't nurse so I have to pump. At the same time it was the hottest thing. I normally love this but figured he wouldn't want to since i am breast feeding. Afterwards we talked about it and he kept saying how good and sweet it tasted. Anyone else like when their man does this? NEVER thought I would. I joked after watching the kardashians about having him taste it and he refused. I tasted it myself just because I wanted to know and I told him how sweet it tastes but he still refused. I am not sure if this is something that he will do again but I am glad it doesn't scare him to play with them!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Replies (11-20):
erika9009
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband get some whether he likes it or not.  When I have my orgasm, I let down.  So, if I'm on top, (like 1/3 of the time) he gets milk somewhere.  I guess I'm just kind of  a freak, LOL.

Erika..

Children are a blessing and are never inconvenient.............

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:15 PM
I would LOVE for dh to do that but he never would :(
Gorilla_Mama
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 4:29 PM

If my DH sees the tiniest drop of milk he's done. Freaks him out to much. He's just now starting to feel safe touching them since I quit breastfeeding 3 months ago

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 21, 2013 at 6:03 PM
3 moms liked this

i squirted my man in the face with booby milk todY...HE WAS NOT PLEASED ;]

lnr187
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 6:46 PM

my husband says he wants to try my milk when we have a baby and im breastfeeding. my friend just had a baby and her husband thinks it's nasty and doesn't want to taste it at all. to each their own :)

lnr187
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 6:54 PM

hmm i like this idea for the weight loss LOL
as far as the human milk cheese... not sure how i feel about that one lol

Quoting Qkala:

My husband did a lot more than just taste. He loves my milk. I used to have to make him stop so there would enough for the babies. I didn't find it hot and sexy but it was pleasant and I felt very intimate and close to him. He found it hot and sexy and would nurse me every time we had sex, and that was often. A few time he would suck even without sex. He kept me making milk for more than a year after my last was weaned. It was very disappointing for him when my milk finally did dry up. He helped me lose a lot of baby weight doing it do.

We used to have a cow and we made cheese. DH used to joke about putting me on a milking schedual so we could make some cheese. I thought that was weird until I heard some fancy chefs in  NY were already making human milk cheese.

Mary_the_third
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Ah! sex AND breastfeeding, not "sex while breastfeeding (baby)"...

Spoon, don't crush the kid :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peggytoo
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Quoting Qkala:

My husband did a lot more than just taste. He loves my milk. I used to have to make him stop so there would enough for the babies. I didn't find it hot and sexy but it was pleasant and I felt very intimate and close to him. He found it hot and sexy and would nurse me every time we had sex, and that was often. A few time he would suck even without sex. He kept me making milk for more than a year after my last was weaned. It was very disappointing for him when my milk finally did dry up. He helped me lose a lot of baby weight doing it do.

We used to have a cow and we made cheese. DH used to joke about putting me on a milking schedual so we could make some cheese. I thought that was weird until I heard some fancy chefs in  NY were already making human milk cheese.

Same here.  My hubs with my 4 kids, also suckled at my breast.  It was an experiance we always enjoyed.  But no cheese here.

Qkala
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Pefectly natural. Oxytocin is the homone that is released when your baby nurses you. It causes milk let down and also makes you feel loving. Orgasam also stimulates the release of oxytocin so it is normal that orgasam would cause milk let down.

I learned this in nursing school but every dairy farmer knows this and you can buy oxytocin in a bottel from a farm vet. Farmers sometimes have to use it on first calf heifers the first few times they are milked.

Quoting erika9009:

My husband get some whether he likes it or not.  When I have my orgasm, I let down.  So, if I'm on top, (like 1/3 of the time) he gets milk somewhere.  I guess I'm just kind of  a freak, LOL.

aJiG827
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:15 PM
2 moms liked this

lol there's times when I have to pull him away from my breasts during sex. I usually leave my bra on, because I have a crazy letdown, but a couple days ago, I actually took it off. And he went to town. And I soaked the sheets. lmao It doesn't bother me that he likes it. I think it's sexy to me because it all comes full circle. We made our babies together, so in a way it's because of him that I'm lactating. idk. That sounds weird. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN