Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sex and breastfeeding

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Bf and I had sex for the first time last night since having baby. In the heat of the moment he started sucking my nipples and I felt a sense of release since I was engorged and baby won't nurse so I have to pump. At the same time it was the hottest thing. I normally love this but figured he wouldn't want to since i am breast feeding. Afterwards we talked about it and he kept saying how good and sweet it tasted. Anyone else like when their man does this? NEVER thought I would. I joked after watching the kardashians about having him taste it and he refused. I tasted it myself just because I wanted to know and I told him how sweet it tastes but he still refused. I am not sure if this is something that he will do again but I am glad it doesn't scare him to play with them!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Replies (21-30):
DaconosMommy
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:28 PM

My husband likes the taste of mine. During sex its not really a turn on for me though.

Qkala
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:42 PM
3 moms liked this

No! Not weird at all. It's beautiful. There is something special about the way we freely exchange body fluids with our chosen man and out babies. Usually between us and our man the exchange is one way. When he nurses you the exchange is going the other way. He gives you some of his body fluids an you share some of yours with him. It's all wonderful and what makes a romanic love relationship with your man special. The intamacy that develops (at least with some couples) is the best thing in the world.

Quoting aJiG827:

lol there's times when I have to pull him away from my breasts during sex. I usually leave my bra on, because I have a crazy letdown, but a couple days ago, I actually took it off. And he went to town. And I soaked the sheets. lmao It doesn't bother me that he likes it. I think it's sexy to me because it all comes full circle. We made our babies together, so in a way it's because of him that I'm lactating. idk. That sounds weird. lol

juliemom308
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:28 AM

Do any of you like to spray, or does hubby like to see you spray?

method209
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Not something we are into.  My breasts are dd's until she has weaned.  I think my dh might enjoy it, but it's a big turn off for me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this
The guy I'm with it doesn't phase him one bit. However sucking on my nipples doesn't turn me on like it did before nursing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:37 AM
That is one of the reasons I did not nurse. My nipples are extremely sensitive... I can orgasm just from my nipples being played with. I didnt want to lose that sensitivity or have it mess with my mind if I orgasm from it. There were other reasons too but this was one of my considerations

Quoting Anonymous:

The guy I'm with it doesn't phase him one bit. However sucking on my nipples doesn't turn me on like it did before nursing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Quoting juliemom308:

Its a big thing for us. Fortunately I produce a lot so enough for young ones and hubby. Also he likes to see me spray.

IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:21 PM
Hubs loves to do it :) and I do too!! It's freaking awesome :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Weirdos
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Gross..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)