• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sex and breastfeeding

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Bf and I had sex for the first time last night since having baby. In the heat of the moment he started sucking my nipples and I felt a sense of release since I was engorged and baby won't nurse so I have to pump. At the same time it was the hottest thing. I normally love this but figured he wouldn't want to since i am breast feeding. Afterwards we talked about it and he kept saying how good and sweet it tasted. Anyone else like when their man does this? NEVER thought I would. I joked after watching the kardashians about having him taste it and he refused. I tasted it myself just because I wanted to know and I told him how sweet it tastes but he still refused. I am not sure if this is something that he will do again but I am glad it doesn't scare him to play with them!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Replies (31-40):
Wonderwoman1432
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Sounds like you had a sexy time...and your man got all his nutrients last night. Lol

Wonderwoman1432
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Hilarious. One time I made old western sounds and shooted my ex in the face with milk from both boobies. It was hilarious!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

i squirted my man in the face with booby milk todY...HE WAS NOT PLEASED ;]

Wonderwoman1432
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Mommy issues??? Lol seems like his mother may have weened him too soon lol

Quoting peggytoo:

Quoting Qkala:

My husband did a lot more than just taste. He loves my milk. I used to have to make him stop so there would enough for the babies. I didn't find it hot and sexy but it was pleasant and I felt very intimate and close to him. He found it hot and sexy and would nurse me every time we had sex, and that was often. A few time he would suck even without sex. He kept me making milk for more than a year after my last was weaned. It was very disappointing for him when my milk finally did dry up. He helped me lose a lot of baby weight doing it do.

We used to have a cow and we made cheese. DH used to joke about putting me on a milking schedual so we could make some cheese. I thought that was weird until I heard some fancy chefs in  NY were already making human milk cheese.

Same here.  My hubs with my 4 kids, also suckled at my breast.  It was an experiance we always enjoyed.  But no cheese here.

cuttieiam
by Bella (California) on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Quoting Wonderwoman1432:

Sounds like you had a sexy time...and your man got all his nutrients last night. Lol

Mmm this lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Dh isn't bothered by breast feeding or my milk but it def doesnt turn him and he def would never nurse from me. Which is fine with me because the thought kinda grosses me out as well and it's not for him
Mel0dy
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:13 PM

My SO wanted to taste it after I had DD (before we could even have sex) I let him lol and he liked the taste of it. It don't turn me on though lol when we are having sex he likes to susk my nipples. I stopped breastfeed 4 months ago so I dont have much milk left, just little drops lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:19 PM
My husband loved mine. I didnt breast feed so he didnt have it long lol but he loved it
nbgg8687
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:41 PM

I think mine would have a heart attack if that happend lol. Not out of enjoyment either. You are lucky!

Jennygurl09
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:39 AM
uhhh yeah...
emerald111
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:08 PM

I'm usually leaking while having sex, so I don't mind I let my dh suck some of it.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)