Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sex and breastfeeding

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Bf and I had sex for the first time last night since having baby. In the heat of the moment he started sucking my nipples and I felt a sense of release since I was engorged and baby won't nurse so I have to pump. At the same time it was the hottest thing. I normally love this but figured he wouldn't want to since i am breast feeding. Afterwards we talked about it and he kept saying how good and sweet it tasted. Anyone else like when their man does this? NEVER thought I would. I joked after watching the kardashians about having him taste it and he refused. I tasted it myself just because I wanted to know and I told him how sweet it tastes but he still refused. I am not sure if this is something that he will do again but I am glad it doesn't scare him to play with them!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Replies (41-50):
blueeyegirl1987
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:09 PM
It is sexy and it feels so good...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
vinny25
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:34 PM
Oh ya my hubby loved it, it was so hot for me too but of course I never got that feeling while feedig my baby. It was like only my husband coukd give me that release
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine LOVES breastmilk lol. He sucks on them whenever he wants (in appropriate places lol)i started producing colostrum (im 33 weeks) and hes on me like white on rice. Lol
maryjuk
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 11:30 AM

I had 3 daughters and breast fed them all, hubby loved suckling on my engorged breasts as there always seamed to be too much milk. We both got very turned on when he sucked on my breasts, I found it got me aroused and he loved the taste so we enjoyed it to the full.

After weening I was able to keep the milk flowing for a year or so and by then I was usually pregnant again! After the third we decided it was enough but still kept up the lactation for about 3 years after weening. He still suckles on me like a baby although sadly they are dry these days. Like somebody else confessed there are times when I can orgasm just by him suckling only!

Mary. 

Dee0886
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven't given birth yet, but some milk, or colustrum, comes out during sex and as I orgasm. He says he doesn't like the taste but he still sucks on them knowing he's gonna get a taste..so maybe he secretly does like it lol 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Apr. 27, 2013 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this
dh hasn't went that far. We haven't made it to sex but when we fool around he likes squirting my milk on himself. I tasted it bc I was curious. I told him it was sweet. He said he doesn't. Want to taste it. The thought of it turns me on though. With dd I never had that thought so I thought I was nasty lol. So glad others do too.
michaelsmom25
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Lol. I've done that before

Quoting Anonymous:

i squirted my man in the face with booby milk todY...HE WAS NOT PLEASED ;]

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on May. 2, 2013 at 7:46 PM
My bf sucks my nipples. He said it's sweet
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jun. 8, 2013 at 1:18 PM
When i was still leaking from havin a baby and not bfing my hubby wouldnt leave them alone. Loved it. I however wanted to stop leaking lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Jun. 8, 2013 at 2:23 PM
I honestly feel weird about hubby literally sucking to drink it. Lick, yes. I just had my baby 3 weeks tomorrow and breastfeeding, havent had sex yet since daughter has been born. With my other children i felt kind of weird about hubby doing it while i breastfed. Who knows, maybe this time will be diff. I know hubby likes it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN