Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sex and breastfeeding

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Bf and I had sex for the first time last night since having baby. In the heat of the moment he started sucking my nipples and I felt a sense of release since I was engorged and baby won't nurse so I have to pump. At the same time it was the hottest thing. I normally love this but figured he wouldn't want to since i am breast feeding. Afterwards we talked about it and he kept saying how good and sweet it tasted. Anyone else like when their man does this? NEVER thought I would. I joked after watching the kardashians about having him taste it and he refused. I tasted it myself just because I wanted to know and I told him how sweet it tastes but he still refused. I am not sure if this is something that he will do again but I am glad it doesn't scare him to play with them!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Replies (51-60):
bad_mama2011
by on Jun. 8, 2013 at 2:26 PM

He won't because he's afraid he won't like it, if he doesn't like it, it might offend me. I told him I wouldn't be offended, but he won't do more than just give a quick suck. :'( But he said it would be hot if we were going at it and they started leaking, whatever, men are weird.

kristine8333
by on Jun. 8, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Same thing for me

Quoting DaconosMommy:

My husband likes the taste of mine. During sex its not really a turn on for me though.

HyrulianHeroine
by on Jun. 8, 2013 at 2:31 PM

i feel the same way you do, i am bf my second child now and dh has been showing an unusual interest and attraction towards my breast. I'm nervous what he might do when i am able to have sex, i think i may be in the same boat as you lol

RJsMommy0828
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 9:03 PM

my man hates it when I lactate during sex.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Aug. 20, 2013 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this
My hubby make me spray all over him while having sex , & enjoy seem him ..lol
EWJensen
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:00 PM
My husband just thinks that its weird. He hardly will even touch them.
Patouch
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Making love is greatest thing that keep marriage going. When your are stress up and confuse, a good sex calm you down. Give ur husband urselve wheather breastfeeding or not.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Aug. 20, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Breastfeed ur baby first before making love, it will help u enjoy d sex
MommyofSoso
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Dh loves it
gabenmikeysmom
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Not for us. Personally, I want the 2 activities (sex and bf ) kept far away from each other. I won't even allow dh to mess with me if dd is latched on.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)