• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know...updated

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:25 AM
  • 14 Replies
What it means when you have a sex dream? I had my first sex dream last night but it wasn't with my husband... It was with a coworker.

I'm very curious as to what it means...anyone?

So just thought I should update everyone... Last night I had another sex dream this time it was with lil Wayne and his buddy... Wtf!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
arilyn4
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:26 AM

it means you're lucky!

Cbrice5
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:37 AM
Hah lucky with what?

Quoting arilyn4:

it means you're lucky!

Cbrice5
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Bump!
arilyn4
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:50 AM

i always feel lucky when I have a good sex dream...don't think it really means much more than that

Quoting Cbrice5:

Hah lucky with what?

Quoting arilyn4:

it means you're lucky!

Eviesmommy
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Don't look into it too much. I have sex dreams all the time. Sometimes about DH, sometimes about random people I've never met, sometimes about celebrities. All it really means to me is that more than likely, DH is getting lucky when I wake up. 

rayroe2
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:54 AM

the muffin man!

anyways I have sex dreams about my husband, it normal happens when we haven't done it for awhile and I want it really bad.

Cbrice5
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:54 AM
Haha if I wasn't deathly afraid of saying this co workers name after the dream I would've but I was deathly afraid

Quoting Eviesmommy:

Don't look into it too much. I have sex dreams all the time. Sometimes about DH, sometimes about random people I've never met, sometimes about celebrities. All it really means to me is that more than likely, DH is getting lucky when I wake up. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:57 AM
I haven't had a sex dream in a long time. Guess that's the drawback of having it regularly. :-)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:00 AM
I have sex daily and still have sex dreams.

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't had a sex dream in a long time. Guess that's the drawback of having it regularly. :-)
Eviesmommy
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:01 AM

LOL, I understand. Hell, I just tell my DH "I had a naughty dream about so and so." Cover bases, that way is something like "Oh, Johnny (Depp)" slips out, he doesn't freak, lol. BUT, my DH has never been the typical jealous type. That would've been a deal breaker a long time ago if he were because I have a lot of guy friends that I've known longer than him. (Strictly platonic.)

Quoting Cbrice5:

Haha if I wasn't deathly afraid of saying this co workers name after the dream I would've but I was deathly afraid

Quoting Eviesmommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)