Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are we EVER going to have a hot, dirty sex life?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

DH and I are not allowed to have sex til after pregnancy. Our sex life had gone downhill already, and so we've been looking for things to "keep the love alive" or "stoke the fire" so to speak, in order to get some more explosive sex later. We started masturbating together, which drove us both nuts (he said it was a whole new kind of thrill for him just to jerk off while watching *me* get off), and I started sending him dirty text messages while he's at work.

The biggest problem is that I always have to initiate things, which was the big problem with our pregnancy sex life. The text I sent him today went something like this:

ME: "omfg I can't wait til the doctor gives us the damn green light already, I'm going to fuck your brains out. seriously going to ride that beautiful cock so hard you won't walk straight."

HIM: "ooo hehe. i can't wait either ^_^" (<-- note stupid ass emoticon face that DOESN'T FIT THE CONTEXT)

WTF?! THAT'S IT?! I've never said anything like that to him before, and THAT'S the response I got? I'd rather have gotten no response at all!

I know for a fact that he has done PLENTY of dirty talking/sexting/picture exchanging with past girlfriends and such. So why won't he do this shit with me? He's never even tried, and because he hadn't, I never had until now. I'm almost worried he already sees me as just "mommy" and not "hot wife that I can fuck".

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ibelieveinpink
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:10 PM
Well, what kind of response did you expect?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Anything enthusiastic? He may as well have been excited to have cheeseburgers for dinner or something. -_- I just don't understand why he could do it with other girls and not me.

Quoting ibelieveinpink:

Well, what kind of response did you expect?

ibelieveinpink
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:16 PM
Sounded enthusiastic to me. Men are not mind readers. Tell him the next time you text something dirty, to text something dirty back; if you can't have sex right now that you would enjoy sexting. Tell him your concerns. He can't fix a problem if he isn't aware there is one.
SJHayes
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:05 PM
I get it! I'm pretty sure out dh's are brothers or something. Ugh. Sorry!
jenn75
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Maybe he's not good at emoticons.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)