• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bullet...

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:40 PM
  • 5 Replies

Someone posted earlier asking if anyone got any new stuff lately or for the holidays and from the responses it was pretty clear that the Bullet is a popular toy.  Question:  How are you using it?  Not meaning to sound stupid, but what do you do with it?

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SareyF
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Strong clitoral stimulation, on man's balls ...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ibelieveinpink
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:11 PM
I use it for clitoral stimulation.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AnHpuresugar
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I have never had any luck with the bullet.  It just doesn't do it for me.  It seems more annoying than a turn on.  Other vibrators have been much better.

CuteCooties
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Which ones?

Quoting AnHpuresugar:

I have never had any luck with the bullet.  It just doesn't do it for me.  It seems more annoying than a turn on.  Other vibrators have been much better.

PartyGalAnne
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Depends on the kind you have. Some you can insert, some you can't.

So for external stimulation, clit and vulva, up and down the shaft of his penis, under the balls, nipples, if you give a BJ hold it on the outside of your mouth and your whole mouth vibrates around him.

If it can be used internally (usually a smaller bullet, and one that has a silicone seal where the wires to connect). Put it inside yourself to play, put it inside you WHILE you have sex (that's my favorite!), put it in the back door and it will vibrate thru the vaginal walls while he penetrates you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)