Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does Anyone Like...

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:13 PM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

Does anyone like to be called names while having sex? When he uses his hand, I like for him to call me his dirty whore and other names like that. Especially when we are having rough sex, it just turns me on so much. Does anyone else like this? If so, what names do you like to be called?

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
youngmom1994
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Just to clarify, I'm not a whore or anything. My husband is the only man I've been with so I don't have him call me names because I feel like I am one. I just like feeling dirty and naughty. 

alexsmomma06
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Yup! I like to be called slut, where, etc. It really turns me on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Oh yes do I love to be called names but nothing quite like whore or slut thats demeaning to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:23 PM

no, i dont like to be called demeaning names.  lmao....i actually cannot even imagine my man using those words/phrases toward me.  the thought of it is hilarious.....hehehehehe

youngmom1994
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I use to think the same thing. But he never calls me names unless I want him to and it took a while for us to get to the point of him calling me a whore or anything like that. It was kind of odd at first. 

Momma-2boys
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:22 PM
Yes lilwoman, dirty whore, I like for him to ask me to be his slut
kybelle
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:35 PM

love it my dh does all the time

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Yes love it. The more demeaning the better....but sexy demeaning....not shit like you fat ugly stupid bitch lol that would not work.

ChelseaMomma
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:31 PM

I like it. Dh likes to smack my ass a lot, and now he's gotten comfortable calling me names, and I like it. He calls me a bad girl, dirty slut, whatever.

mom2priceboys
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 4:48 PM

No, I do not like it at all!!! Personally I prefer him not being able to talk at all as he is too busy making more gutteral noises!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)