Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex with other people while married

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:31 PM
  • 44 Replies
1 mom liked this

So, not too long ago, my husband and I started trying new things. We dont bring in other people or anything but sometimes, one of us will pretend to be someone else (no one we know or anything). Like I might ride him and say something like "I hope your wife doesnt find out". Or he might be rough with me and ask "where's your husband at? Whose going to help you now?" 

My question is, does anyone else do things like this? If so, what are some things that get said?

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mybaby77
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this
never tried that but I sure want to try! SOUNDS hot
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Not us, but here's a bump

kybelle
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Yeah he'll say shit like I hope my wife doesn't catch us. it's hot.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:41 PM
All the time, not usually during sex though
youngmom1994
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:42 PM

It really is. We have both only been with each other so i think it gives us an almost naughty feeling. We would never cheat on each other because we both believe divorce should come before that, so its fun to see him flirt with "someone he doesn't know" all over again. try it sometime! :)

Quoting mybaby77:

shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I send my husband texts throughout the day saying things like, "long time no see.. My husband is working late tonight if you want to swing by ;)"

Then we take it from there.
kayandjsmom
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:42 PM
2 moms liked this

Yeah, we do the role playing. Sometimes he's married and telling me no and first but then gets into it or vice versa. Different things. I really enjoy role playing.

One time we cracked up because he was referring to his wife and said "fuck that bitch". I died laughing like "oh really".

youngmom1994
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I'll have to try that sometime, sounds really provacative. Thanks! :)

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

I send my husband texts throughout the day saying things like, "long time no see.. My husband is working late tonight if you want to swing by ;)"

shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Role playing is really fun! I love it. When we get a sitter for a night, we plan to go to a bar but act like we don't know each other. Then he'll buy me a few drinks and see where that leads. I can't wait.

Quoting youngmom1994:

I'll have to try that sometime, sounds really provacative. Thanks! :)

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

mybaby77
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:14 PM

hmmm.....thats a thought

Quoting youngmom1994:

It really is. We have both only been with each other so i think it gives us an almost naughty feeling. We would never cheat on each other because we both believe divorce should come before that, so its fun to see him flirt with "someone he doesn't know" all over again. try it sometime! :)

Quoting mybaby77:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)