Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wet Dreams about Husbands

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:10 PM
  • 8 Replies

I dont know if this is rare or weird!?  But every month when Aunt flow visits, mostly, I have a wet dream about my husband. I am not complaining but I find it weird because I usually don't have wet dreams and I thought they wouldn't be about my husband.  I have no reasons for believing that I can't have wet dreams about my husband but I like it.

The dreams are good, the feel so real, and I never want to wake up from them!  Now the MR. is jealous of my dreams!  LOL

So what are your wet dreams like?

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
shaunaleigh418
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I love when I have those dreams. I always wake up due to an orgasm. Never knew you can have an oragsm in your sleep!

angieluvsolivia
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Always my husband.  It's amazing.  Dh isn't jealous at all, I can't control it!

Ebonyjewel28
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:20 PM

He's only jealous because we aren't having sex during that time of the month. And it's his way of teasing me. lol!

AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:21 PM

I've only had 2, ever

Momof2almost
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:25 PM
I have orgasms in my sleep and they are amazing!!! I tell DH about every one of them and then we try to work at it to make it happen again! ;-)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:27 PM

I never have wet dreams about my DH...it's always about someone else or famous. The only dreams I have about my DH is of him cheating on me or something to where he is an ass of some sort lol...He actually just asked me why I never have wet dreams about him only bad, today. I don't know lol..I can't control what I dream. I don't know why I have only bad dreams about DH lol..

MrsRobinson06
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:29 PM
The only dreams i have of my husband is usually him cheating on me. As for fantasies, i dream of others.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:42 PM

I dream about my husband.  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)