Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where's the SPARK?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
Something has got to give, it's bad enough we don't have sex nearly as much as I'd want us to.But when we do foreplay is non existant, it's just the same 1,2 step and I'm tired of having the let's heat things up talk because it's never any good. I'm beginning to think he likes it this way.Would never cheat even thou I have so many options. I don't want just sex I want full filling sex with just him.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nothinbutsmiles
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Have YOU tried starting the foreplay?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:40 PM
Yes when I try to use foreplay if he's not in the mood he's not in the mood.His idea of foreplay is sticking my hand is his pants when he wants sex.
me-n-mygirls
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this
fool around during the day..kissing, touching, a lick or two here or there...dont allow him to NOT be horney...haha!
or
wear a nighty
or
sit ther naked
or
start the forplay and YOU keep conrol and YOU show him exactly what you want!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel the same. Except mine doesn't even stick my hands in his pants because he doesn't want sex ever. I'm miserable. I'm tired of initiating.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this
That doesn't work.

Quoting me-n-mygirls:

fool around during the day..kissing, touching, a lick or two here or there...dont allow him to NOT be horney...haha!

or

wear a nighty

or

sit ther naked

or

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:51 PM
I'm always naked in our bedroom most men would go crazy not him.I'm too am soo tired of initiating or trying to because if he doesn't want to and most time he doesn't he will decline rejection is so unnerving. Only with him have I ever experienced this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Ditto :(

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm always naked in our bedroom most men would go crazy not him.I'm too am soo tired of initiating or trying to because if he doesn't want to and most time he doesn't he will decline rejection is so unnerving. Only with him have I ever experienced this.

me-n-mygirls
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Im sorry :(
I got nothin then....

Quoting Anonymous:

That doesn't work.

Quoting me-n-mygirls:

or

wear a nighty

or

sit ther naked

or

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:04 AM
I'm at a point where I'm ready to just go and buy a toy I really like and take care of things that way and when he starts that putting my hand in his pants thing cutting hin short and just saying no I don't want to and let him see how it feels. One thing I do know is no matter how many other Men are available I WON'T CHEAT! It only makes things worse.
EthansMomma2010
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this

i'm sorry i'm no help. i would welcome a break from f"ing foreplay!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)