Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We tried something new last night.....:) it was hot

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:31 AM
  • 21 Replies
5 moms liked this
so me and my hubby have tried anal before, and i didnt care for it. Well last night we was playing a game of who could turn each other on better. He started grabbing my ass and pulling me to him, and his finger was right beside my ass hole, and i wanted him to stick it in so bad. I didnt tell him this, but i kinda guided it back there about 4 times, and he got the hint, and did it. It was AMAZING! We kept this up for a while, and he followed up by fucking me so hard. After he just kept telling me how amazing it was, lets just say i went to bed with a smile on my face. Im not so sure im ready for anal yet, but i really like him using his finger.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeaganP
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:48 AM
Try it you will like it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:49 AM
Nice!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:49 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't like anal, but I do enjoy that.
ajc1106
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm the same way ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't like anal, but I do enjoy that.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:14 AM
I had done anal before with other partners and never cared for it, but I tried it with my current SO and I really like it now. We started just like you with fingering, but then took it farther. It's not an every time thing, but it does turn him on and I'm surprised by how hard I can cum from it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:16 AM
Just his bare finger??? Nothing came out with it? It didn't smell??? Im just asking because Ive never done that. Lol **curious =3
hthrlcl
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:36 AM
im so scared to try it again, the first time it hurt

Quoting MeaganP:

Try it you will like it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hthrlcl
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:39 AM
no nothing came out with it, and i didnt smell his finger afterwards lol. The only adive i have about it (im not a pro or anything, only the second time we did it) dont go anal then vagina without cleaning up, or changing condoms if you use them, cause thats gross and can cause some problems in the vagina

Quoting Anonymous:

Just his bare finger??? Nothing came out with it? It didn't smell??? Im just asking because Ive never done that. Lol **curious =3

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Susanmomof
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:40 AM

Nice good for you !! Sounds like he got the hint that you like your ass to be paid attention to huh? I know that must have made you sopping wet and it didn't take long for you to climax?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:41 AM
I also recommend using lots of lube, a silicone based one not a water based one, makes the whole experience much better.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)