Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

caught my husband lmao

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Masterbating.....My dh and I are very open. We are currently visiting his sister, he went to the other room to watch tv. Well I go in to talk to him and he's playing with himself. We haven't had sex in about 5 days, he usually does jerk off if we haven't had sex in a week. But he usually tells me. I'm just find it amusing that I FINALLY caught him!!!! Lmao loving it!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Nicki1995
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

He has never masterbated in front of you? It may make me weird, but i like watching my hubby masterbate =) Lol Im glad you got a kick out of catching him though lol

3rd2bedue
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:29 PM

U should have dragged him to the bedroom and shut the door behind the two of you!!!  ^_^ opportunity calls! ^_^

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:39 PM
Trust me I wanted to BUT our 2 yo followed me in there =/ it sucks because i don't masturbate so I have to suffer until I do get him alone.

Quoting 3rd2bedue:

U should have dragged him to the bedroom and shut the door behind the two of you!!!  ^_^ opportunity calls! ^_^

AmandaN1
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I must be weird then too, cuz I kinda want to catch him.  I've never seen my DH do it!  He says it's just awkward to watch me do that :-/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this
He's always played with himself but as far as Cummin, no. I never thought about watching him lol I'm not really kinky. He's a freak and I love it!!!

Quoting Nicki1995:

He has never masterbated in front of you? It may make me weird, but i like watching my hubby masterbate =) Lol Im glad you got a kick out of catching him though lol

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:37 PM

I've never caught mine either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:52 PM
He just came to me and said he had to go relieve himself.... =/ bummed =/ I told him it wasn't fair because I wanted it hell even some relief myself!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:54 PM
We've been together for 3 years but he works out of town so he's gone more than he's home.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I've never caught mine either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)