Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BURNING DURING SEX!?!? *update*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 79 Replies
So I had sex last night with my dh and as soon as his dick touched my pussy it started burning, thinking it wasn't a big deal I kept going but it didn't go away. Im not sure if dh felt it too, didn't say anything but didn't finish and I couldn't either. I went pee right after and stung really bad at first then was minimal all night. This morning I woke up and it was gone but scared to have sex now! Can anyone relate or help me out? Advice is much needed! Oh and it was at the end of my period but would that make it burn?

*Update*
Last night I was so horny I had to have sex. Everything was normal for the first like 15 min of hard sex. Before we started we did for play, making sure I was super wet but even doing that after 15 mins the burn had come back. I noticed I had become a lil more dry but was still wet. I still have my app with my doc next week but wishing I knew now what was wrong :( my dh didn't feel a burn, he said everything was normal to him and I told him about the burning, and he's now accusing me of sleeping around :( I don't know what to say to him because I don't know exactly whats wrong.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jynkx
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:43 PM

idk  BUMP

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:09 PM
Sorry whats bump?

Quoting jynkx:

idk  BUMP

jynkx
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:22 PM

i was bumping your post so others might see it and answer your question.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry whats bump?

Quoting jynkx:

idk  BUMP

butcher
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:22 PM
4 moms liked this

sounds like an std to be 100% honest :/

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:40 PM

No idea :  / Here's a bump

PartyGalAnne
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:47 PM
2 moms liked this

Did he wash with something different? Put some kind of lotion on (masturbate with lotion?), did he try some kind of new-fangled tingly lube?

Basically, ask him what he did. It can be something as stupid as having hot wings for dinner, didn't wash his hands, and touched you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:14 PM
I would get checked for std or infection (even yeast infection can cause burning)
Mommy2BeAmy
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Pain or discomfort during sex is one of the top signs for stds/ovarian cancer/yeast infection but I'm sure it MIT be a yeast, do u have any bleeding between periods?

kierasmommy
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd say probably a yeast infection. Take a bath with baking soda and start taking a cranberry supplement until you can get seen by your provider.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:12 PM
Not that I know of. We ate Subway for dinner :/ and didn't need to use lube.

Quoting PartyGalAnne:

Did he wash with something different? Put some kind of lotion on (masturbate with lotion?), did he try some kind of new-fangled tingly lube?

Basically, ask him what he did. It can be something as stupid as having hot wings for dinner, didn't wash his hands, and touched you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)