Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I see no need in trying again....do you?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

I sent the bf a picture of me in lingerie one day and no response from him.  A few days later he said " you should have known that i didnt want anything to do with you when I did not comment on it."  Then we got through it and our relationship got better.  But since he made that comment, I have no desire to wear any lingerie around him.  Its been a few months since then and just recently he told me "you should get some naughty night wear. You look hot in it."  I feel no desire to want to do that after he insulted me before. 

How would you react?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Peanut0110
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I would just do it. I totally understand not having the desire because of what had happened the last time but I guarantee that once you get your lingerie on you will feel a little better. Dressing sexy makes you feel sexy! Send him one picture and then that's when you decide how you feel, if he doesn't respond again then that's when you have to talk to him. I would definitely tease him with the pictures though, get some naughty revenge!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:02 PM

I can wear it around when it is just me, but i truthfully have no desire to wear it near him.  Once im insulted as he has done.....the desire is gone.

Quoting Peanut0110:

I would just do it. I totally understand not having the desire because of what had happened the last time but I guarantee that once you get your lingerie on you will feel a little better. Dressing sexy makes you feel sexy! Send him one picture and then that's when you decide how you feel, if he doesn't respond again then that's when you have to talk to him. I would definitely tease him with the pictures though, get some naughty revenge!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:03 PM
5 moms liked this

Um, if he said "you should have known that I didn't want anything to do with you when I did not comment on it," why are you even bothering? He sounds like an asshole who doesn't deserve you. That's more than just an insult.

Holztastic
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:08 PM
8 moms liked this

I'd have dumped his jerk ass when he told me he didn't want anything to do with me.

thecoffeefairy
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Me too! I would not tolerate that kind of bs for a moment!

Quoting Holztastic:

I'd have dumped his jerk ass when he told me he didn't want anything to do with me.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomRocs1102
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Wow, and your still with him

lexxie28
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:16 PM
2 moms liked this

Honestly that sounds like he is an asshole and you deserve much better. A man does not hurt a women's feelings like that. HE is selfish and using you. Maybe I am wrong. But think about what he does for you. Are you always the one going out of your way to please him?

LilliesValley
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:55 PM
3 moms liked this

Wouldn't be with him. You did something cute and fun and that was his response. Move on and find someone better. Every time you put on lingerie you are going to think of this, especially if you do it for him!

Aivlys_
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:57 PM
He sounds lovely....... O.o
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this

slap

ouch, that's gotta HURT!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)