Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BC pill help ASAP!!!

Posted by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 7:42 PM
  • 7 Replies

okei i been on the pill since my son was born in 10-5-10 okei so i gain all of this fat now im fat

but my ? is i take my pill different times of the day and i for get about them for a week or two then i take them i make sure my hubby dont come in me but some times he will wait till the last min to pill out or act like he dont wont and thats mass up the mood and then we have sex 2 times a night every day or 3 times a day what should i do im tried of getting pregnancy scares

by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
KelissaMaye
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Start taking them at the same time every day. Set a reminder on your phone. Or maybe you should consider an IUD or depo or something. Of course, there are always condoms as well. If you don't want to get pregnant, then you need to start taking your pills the way you are supposed to.

hthrlcl
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this
be more carefull, use condoms, get a bc you dont have to take everyday, keep taken the one you have, but remember to take it. Just a few suggestions
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 22, 2012 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Get fixed.
LilliesValley
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Take your pill every night before bed or every morning when you get up. It works better that way. You could do the depo shot or get an IUD instead so you don't have to remember. But your bc isn't consistent and even missing one pill could lead to you becoming pregnant so you really should be using back up bc. You really may want to do the shot or IUD. Check with your doctor.

nothinbutsmiles
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Start being more responsible. Either set an alarm to remind yourself to take your pill the same time every day, or start using an alternative BC... IUD/NuvaRing/etc. As for the weight issue, it can be a side affect of BC, but there are ways to manage it. Do an overhaul on the groceries you buy, and start being more active. Just because something makes it easier to gain weight, doesn't mean you have to use it as an excuse. Part of being good parents is setting healthy examples for our children. Same with remembering your medication... if it was insulin or a heart medication you could have killed yourself by now. Change your thinking.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 22, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Use a long term birth control that you don't need to remember taking every day. Sounds like the pill isn't for you and you will probably end up pregnant because you are not using it right.

baby7810
by Member on Dec. 22, 2012 at 8:48 PM

either make sure u take it EVERY day at the same time or get another form of BC

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN