Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did you and your S/O

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:30 AM
  • 23 Replies
meet?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristina0121
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Hahaha.. he was my ex husbands friend. He called me one day to ask if I was with my husband that Monday because his girlfriend said she and my husband slept together on Monday. It started a huge fight between me and my husband but I believed him. He broke up with the girl and remained friends with husband and me. 5 years later, after many warning signs and lies, I got proof he was sleeping with other women. Not long after me and my husband split, my current boyfriend and I started seeing eachother. We have been together a year and a half now. Still going strong! Makes me wonder what would have happened if I had believed him that first night he called me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mering88
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:08 AM
I got all dolled up and went out drinking with my cousin. We started at one bar left and came back to the first bar. Well I walked past him and didn't notice him. According to him he noticed me and told his friend's wife that he was going to get my number. She told him there was no chance in hell. He knew my cousin from when she worked at the bar we were at so he went to talk to her. She had to use the rest room so she sent over to the table where I was to keep me company. So we end up talking, dancing, and trading numbers :). We have been together almost 2 years.
SamNStefanMommy
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:55 AM
We met online :) It was a hookup site and we were just going to meet, screw once or twice, and move on. A year later neither of us is ready to move on yet :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kary1124
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:26 AM
we met on plenty of fish and weve been together for over a year now and its amazing!
mommyto3bees
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:27 AM

i got locked out of my house and a friend called him and another friend of his and they came and helped  me get into my house by climbing on my 2nd floor balcony! the rest if history!

starreyedcutie
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:29 AM
I took a trip with friendsfrom NY to NC to visit my friend that was a marine stationed there. My now husband was my friends roommate in the barracks. We hit it off instantly :) over 7 years later we are still happily married :) doeant get much better than that
Bmama1
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:29 AM
He was friend of a friend and was sitting on my couch one day when I came home from work.
momma_hambrook
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Same here... Except we also have a 3 month old daughter...

Quoting kary1124:

we met on plenty of fish and weve been together for over a year now and its amazing!

momma_hambrook
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Quoting kary1124:

kary1124
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:54 AM
i have a 3 yr old ds and he has an almost 5 yr old dd that he has full time and a 7 month old ds that we get on the weekends so were done with having kids

Quoting momma_hambrook:

Quoting kary1124:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)