Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When you met your current S/O,

Posted by   + Show Post
how long did you wait to have sex? If you do not have an S/O, how long do you wait?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Replies (11-20):
hplesha
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:55 AM
We messed around a few times before we actually had sex. I think it was maybe a week. We talked for 2 weeks before we met in person though. And we have been together every day since then
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baybeelove88
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:56 AM

about three weeks..... when i met dh he was one of my house-mates.  I moved to OK on a whim with my best friend at the time and to be abletoget a house I moved in with her, her fiance,my future DH, and oneother guy.  I was seeing someone else in the area at the  time,but we were hanging out alot, and got to be really close friends rally fast.  I realized tht the guy i was with wasnt right for me and wasnt the kind of person  i wanted to spend any more time on,  so i brokeup with him and started dating my house mate lol

LilliesValley
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:58 AM

A month. Anything less my husband says it would have seemed slutty and anything more I would be a prude. Guess I waited just the right amount of time! LOL!

skylersmom44
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:01 AM

We were friends for over a year. We were together every day and once I realized I was falling for him, we ended up together the first chance we were alone.

alexsmomma06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:02 AM
First date.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
samandkaitmom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:12 AM

I met my hubby may 1st 2007. Moved in may 17th. It was 3 days after I moved in. We moved pretty quick but it has been wonderful!!

emsmom21
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:14 AM

2 years lol. We were just friends when we met. After we started dating though it was like 3 weeks.

chelse07
by Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Our first date, but I'd known him for 2 yrs and we had talked everyday for months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamNStefanMommy
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:54 AM
We met on a hookup site so our first meeting was with the intention of screwing like rabbits lol Been a year and still going strong. Not bad for a supposed temporary thing :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tetiry92
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:01 AM
I did not lost my virginity to my SO we I waited 9 months to sleep with him and we are both really glad that I did
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN