Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DEFINITELY started the new year right! Sttrong detail you've been warned

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:19 AM
  • 5 Replies
So last night was just WOW.... First me and my bf were downstairs and that show giggilos (sp?) and I'm not going to lie I was getting. But hot watching it and it was really late so we went to bed and I'm was changing and bf demanded I keep off my panties so I did and thought fuck it ill just strip down to my bra then so I did. Then my bf was just all over me and it just made me so hot feeling his hands just go all over my body and him kissing my neck so then we go on the bed and he just goes crazy eating me out to where I actually squirted multiple times on his face and he LOVED it so much so then we went into 69 and it felt so good and then he pinned me down on all fours and started just going at it to where I pretty much fell on to my tummy and then he flipped me over and fingered me a bit and so I went down on him and he kept fingering me and I just couldn't help it he was hitting my g spot so good that I cam so much that I ended squirting right into his hand and down his arm and it just got better from there. We started having sex again and he kept making me squirt out everywhere which was a first for me since usually if I squirt it kinda just flows out but o this time it shot everywhere and all over my bf's dick as we both cam at the same time it was so damn good although me and him couldn't stop laughing after lol I love my man so much <3 definitely Happy New Year everyone!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tryna.be7
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow!! Yay u!! Happy new year!!
brandi280
by Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Lol thank you happy new year to you too
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Great start to the new year : )

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Okidoki then
brandi280
by Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Thank you :)

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Great start to the new year : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)