Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you or anyone you know tried this? Edit in red

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 86 Replies

Dh wants another female to suck his cock(dont fuck her, just suck his cock) then wants to fuck me real hard. I will not suck his dick but not sure if i would let him fuck me after another womans mouth been on his cock. I am not into that kind of stuff. I agree with dh it might spice it up alittle but I dont know what this woman has or dont have. I dont want to catch STD's, HIV or AIDs, I have kids who needs me to be here with them not die from a desease. Right now I need your opinions on rather you would or wouldnt do it, and if you know someone who done it. I am just not for sure if i want to do it. I think it will do wonders but having a woman on my mans dick isnt what i wanted.

So would you ladies do it?

For those who says to blow him already, i never blow him only maybe on bdays and stuff like that. The woman is my cousin, she has nothing but not for sure. He wants to eat me out(im all good for that) while he gets blowed. I am curious on it and i trust my cousin with all my heart and i know she dont have anything but would you do it?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
audreesmama
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah...why won't you give head? If you did that he may not want to bring someone else into the picture.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
The chance of him catching std from a girl giving him oral is next to none. It would be more likely for her to catch something from him if he cums in her mouth. * except for herpes since that is skin sores* Idk any chick that would just suck a guy so he could bang his wife... and her get nothing at all. Sorry but sounds to me like he just wants a bj and since you won't he will go looking. My guess would be he already has. If i were you, i would start getting over my hang ups and start pleasing my man. Its obviously important to him or he wouldnt have brought it up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starreyedcutie
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:54 AM
4 moms liked this
Never ...not a Damn chance in hell
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:55 AM
5 moms liked this
Nope.. just give the poor guy a bj.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Nope, but i don't mind giving my guy head myself.....
akingsmom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:01 PM
HELL NO! Sound like u need 2 get on ur job (as in blow) or he going 2 find a temp...
Nicki1995
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:12 PM

No. I actually give my hubby blowjobs though. Dont know if you do, but if you dont maybe you should start

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:14 PM

I would just give in and give bjs.  I don't like doing them either but I do them for him.

arpazia
by Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Nope!
Wtf at some of these replies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Debby29681
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
You're that opposed to giving a bj, that you would consider bringing another woman in the bedroom? I used to refuse to do that also, but really the more you do it, the more you'll both enjoy it. Worth not bringing in another woman I would think!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)