Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ppl that have done ffm threesome...

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:39 AM
  • 44 Replies
where did you meet the other woman? im really wanting to surprise my bf with a threesome for valentines day, its almost all i can think of lately and its turning me on so much! he jokes about it a lot but doesnt think id ever do it. ive only been in my area for a year so i dont know many ppl here. and what kinds of things do you do with her?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amyasmommy2005
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this

i cant help ya we did it with one of his ex's. damn she was hot. crazy but hot.

kary1124
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:19 PM
dang... lol i know one of his exs was bi but i have no idea how to get ahold of her or where is even is.. the only ex he still has anything to do with is his sons mother and shes a complete bitch so thatd never happen..

Quoting amyasmommy2005:

i cant help ya we did it with one of his ex's. damn she was hot. crazy but hot.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:43 PM
We also did it with one of DH's ex's. We had a blast while it lasted. She's crazy too! Lol! This wasn't something we really looked for ever, but it just kind of happened.

Another issue here with me tho, I've never been able to think about being with another girl since her... She's under my skin and I want more...
kary1124
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:09 PM
i would like to find someone thatd kinda be like a gf for us that we could have fun with every couple months or something, dont want to mess around with a bunch of girls and i have no desire to have a threesome with another guy

Quoting Anonymous:

We also did it with one of DH's ex's. We had a blast while it lasted. She's crazy too! Lol! This wasn't something we really looked for ever, but it just kind of happened.

Another issue here with me tho, I've never been able to think about being with another girl since her... She's under my skin and I want more...
singlemom1208
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:10 PM
I worked with her. Try CL
kary1124
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:14 PM
whats cl?

Quoting singlemom1208:

I worked with her. Try CL
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:16 PM
This is exactly how it was for us. It was great and everyone enjoyed it. We would probably still see her if we had not moved away. Still that urge is there but it's really doubtful we will ever do that with anyone else. The memories of it all are so amazing!!!

Quoting kary1124:

i would like to find someone thatd kinda be like a gf for us that we could have fun with every couple months or something, dont want to mess around with a bunch of girls and i have no desire to have a threesome with another guy

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I've always been the other girl;). I've always been open about my sexuality and I've simply just been friends with couples. I've gone out of my way to seek it, it just comes to me. Good luck!
kary1124
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:22 PM
nice! i really want it and i know my bf would enjoy it and find it super sexy

Quoting Anonymous:

This is exactly how it was for us. It was great and everyone enjoyed it. We would probably still see her if we had not moved away. Still that urge is there but it's really doubtful we will ever do that with anyone else. The memories of it all are so amazing!!!

Quoting kary1124:

Quoting Anonymous:

kary1124
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:23 PM
where do you live??? lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I've always been the other girl;). I've always been open about my sexuality and I've simply just been friends with couples. I've gone out of my way to seek it, it just comes to me. Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)