Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bjs

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:11 PM
  • 43 Replies
You women who sit and say

"Blow your man or he will leave or go searching."

You are so dead wrong!

My husband doesnt get head. And he doesnt get it from someone else. Nor does he look for it from someone else.

And no I will NEVER blow him! I simply cant.

When forced to do something you dont get over it very easily!

And no I will never go to sex therapy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PEEK05
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:13 PM

My husband once in a blue moon on a very rare basis gets head.  I too have had a traumatic experience behind blow jobs, and my husband understands. 

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:14 PM
So does mine.

Quoting PEEK05:

My husband once in a blue moon on a very rare basis gets head.  I too have had a traumatic experience behind blow jobs, and my husband understands. 

roxanna79
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Not every man willleave if they dontget head or go looking elsewhere. Same with sex. Some men can be happy with a woman for who she is not what she does or will do. When you find a man like that you know you've got a good one.
MorganTho
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:16 PM
4 moms liked this
If you're not okay you're not okay. As long as he respects that. And I scoff at those who say he'll cheat if he doesn't get head. He'll cheat if he's a scumbag and wants to cheat, has nothing to do with sexual favors.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paperfishies
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:17 PM
3 moms liked this
Uh ok? I like to give my husband head. We trust eachother and there is no holdin back in our bedroom.

As long as your husband is ok with you holding back, why should it matter what anyone says?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenn75
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:17 PM
If your man loves you then he loves YOU not just what you do sexually.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Want a cookie?

Quoting Paperfishies:

Uh ok? I like to give my husband head. We trust eachother and there is no holdin back in our bedroom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:19 PM
2 moms liked this
Some men (and some women) expect oral... and it can be an area of fighting unless you both agree it is not part of your relationship. But if a man is BEGGING you to... or asking to invite someone else in to do just that for him... that is a red flag he WILL go elsewhere to get it.
Paperfishies
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Nope already had one. You are a silly racist who has more god damn problems than a math book. Why do you air so much of your dirty laundry online then get butt hurt when people whom you don't know have an opinion?

Quoting StrawberryCool:

Want a cookie?

Quoting Paperfishies:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paperfishies
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:20 PM
2 moms liked this
Yup. As long as her husband is ok with her holding back in the bedroom, then it shouldnt matter what others think.

But with anything there are red flags.

Quoting Anonymous:

Some men (and some women) expect oral... and it can be an area of fighting unless you both agree it is not part of your relationship. But if a man is BEGGING you to... or asking to invite someone else in to do just that for him... that is a red flag he WILL go elsewhere to get it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)