Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thrusting during his "moment"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies

I'm looking to get a bit of information.  My husband and I started trying for our first child a while back, and we're trying to do everything we can to "increase the odds", so to speak!  I read somewhere that to increase your chances, he should thrust deeply and then not thrust at all once he starts to ejaculate, since that puts everything where it's supposed to go (trying not to be overly graphic lol).  However, my husband always keeps thrusting while he's orgasming since it feels better for him that way.  So I'm just wondering, is it very important to do this...like will it drastically improve your chances of pregnancy or just slightly?  He's willing to do it if it helps, but since it's less enjoyable for him we don't want to unless it really helps!  And do most guys keep going while they're finishing, or not?  It seems to me like if it increaces the chances of pregnancy, it would be hard-wired in them to stop in their moment or something, just from an evolutionary mindset.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AngelicMommy_72
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kaidansmylife
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:46 PM
3 moms liked this
Doesn't sound like it would make any difference at all... Thrusting, not thrusting, either way his jollys are getting all up in it...
conniejo75
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:51 PM
2 moms liked this
No difference. Either way it still gets there. What helped me is laying still for a bit after. I never elevated my hips but just laying there allowed more time before gravity worked against it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsLuciano02
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:52 PM

I heard if you orgasm after he cums in u then it gives u a better chance because your cervix is more open

Tetiry92
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:52 PM
My SO keeps going usually don't know about the getting pregnant part though
alison35
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:54 PM
It doesn't matter at all.
newmomat22
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:55 PM

i don't think it really matters but here is a bump for you. 

kary1124
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:57 PM
its better to wait a couple days inbetween times so it gives all the little swimmers stronger
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:28 PM

I appreciate the quick input!  The article I saw said that when the guy keeps going, his penis "scoops" a lot of the semen back out, and I do notice that a lot seems to leak out.  But it looks like the consensus so far is that it doesn't really make enough of a difference lol.

PartyGalAnne
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:33 PM

I've never heard of that.

What would help more is if you have your orgasm after his.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)