Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
My bf is not very good or confident when he goes down on me. I don't mean that to sound horrible, he's just shy and doesn't really know what he's doing, even when I instruct him (he asked me to do that but it didn't help). The other night I was browsing online and I found an awesome guide for guys on how to go down on women. I want him to do it, I know it would help him.. But how do I give him the guide without hurting his feelings? It's not that I don't appreciate it when he goes down, I really do. Should I even give him the guide? What would you do?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:29 PM

How about instructing him verbally without him really knowing? Like "oh yeah, that feels SOOOO good, keep it going baby" or any other way, like if there isn't enough pressure be like "mmmmm, more pressure, yeah"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Yeaaa I probably wouldn't give it to him. I am sure it bothers him enough as it is much less be handed a book saying " This sir is how horrible you are at eating pussy" lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Practice makes it perfect, and no don't give him that guide...that would might hurt his feelings
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)