Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I...

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:41 PM
  • 19 Replies

I love have sex with DH. There's just 1 little problem....I have given up my needs to keep him happy. I cant do it anymore, I need SOME foreplay! How do I tell him this? Every nite its the same....BJ, kinky sex his way til he gets off. It doesnt do anything for me anymore. I dont want to stop making him happy, just want a little for myself too. Anyone else have this problem?

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Thr33-boys
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Why is it hard to tell him what you want? Chances are he will like hearing what you have to say ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aimhawk
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:54 PM

You just have to tell him. Can't have a healthy relationship without communication.

MeaganP
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Just talk to him and tell him what you want It works
alison35
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:55 PM
No other way, but to tell him. Except dont tell him in a way that makes him think that he's not doing enough for you. Tell him that you want a little more on his end. Just be honest.
motherofpearl
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Quoting alison35:

No other way, but to tell him. Except dont tell him in a way that makes him think that he's not doing enough for you. Tell him that you want a little more on his end. Just be honest.

Thats the problem I'm having....trying not to make him feel that I'm completely unsatisfied. I've tried telling him once and it came out all wrong.

alison35
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:00 AM
When my hubby and I had this problem, I told him that although I enjoy pleasing him, my sexual needs are not the same as his and I explicit told him what I want and.saying it in a sexual way like that made him WANT to do what I wanted. If it doesn't work to simply tell him, just tell him that way.

Quoting motherofpearl:

Quoting alison35:

Thats the problem I'm having....trying not to make him feel that I'm completely unsatisfied. I've tried telling him once and it came out all wrong.

motherofpearl
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks

AndyAngie58
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:15 AM

I am having the same problem. I do everything possible to keep my husband sexually satisfied which means that I am usually the one who initiates anything sexual. Or he will grab my hand put it down there and say "touch it" he just lays there and lets me do all the work then gets mad when I'm not wet!! UGH..HELLO?? I have tried talking to him about it and it just didnt sink in. Sorry I'm not much help but I am hoping I can get some good advice here, let me know if anything works for you!

Castrolover
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:31 AM

maybe try a vibe, have him use it on you, what we have done in the past, is I suck his cock while he uses the vibe on me, its good!!!  Have him put it right up to your clit and you suck his cock, it will make you aroused and him glad too.

ibelieveinpink
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Tell him women are different sexually from men. We can't just jump in and get our rocks off. We need playtime. It's proven that women need at least 20 minutes of foreplay to warm up her vaginal muscles and get well lubricated.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)