Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can we say we love someone if we are willing to cheat?? Im married an in 2011 I stepped out my marriage for the 1St time. The whole experience was mind blowing we went at it for a good 6mos stopped thn started back n sept shldve never rekindled tht flame.. Guess he thought I wouldn't mind just being a good screw whnever he Wanted it an mayb thts where i did mess up catchin feelings an i hve a really great Husband.Mean while im crazy about ths guy didn't want to bring him in my new yr.. But struggling with the dh I don't even want to have sex unless it's with ths other guy
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Replies (31-40):
SareyF
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:14 PM
It sounds to me when reading it, that you are encouraging a person to move on rather than to improve what they already have. The new guy isn't going to make her happy either, at some point. You said choose the second guy. I think she should come clean and work on her marriage if he is willing or be alone until she can figure out her crap cause this stuff is never okay, and the fault lies in something within her. If she doesn't do some work, she's going to end up here over and over.

Quoting expectnanother:

i don't understand why you said you completely disagree because i said basically what you said in not as manymany words but i do completely agree with how you put this

Quoting SareyF:

I completely disagree. Staying in love is a choice. Keeping heart and heat in the marriage is a choice. You must actively put into it to get out what you need. New relationships seem great because they are new. That means excitement and butterflies and attention at all times. That luster wears off and then you're looking for the next. OR you work on your marriage and it is amazing.

Quoting expectnanother:

if you are I n a relationship and find yourself messing around with someone e else and in the midst of it all can't figure out which one or who to choose.....choose the second person because I f you loved the first one you wouldn't have found another

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:15 PM
And that's just keeping it 100!

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry sweetie, but you clearly look ignorant, not only with your spelling but also cheating on your husband. The man your cheating with only wants you cause your giving him a piece of ass with no strings attached. All the while your falling in love with someone who does not really want to be with you. What makes you think that he doesn't see what your really about? If you can't see it I will tell you, you're a piece of ass that he gets to get his dick dirty for a couple hours, doesn't have to support you or buy you gifts to keep you happy. He just has to slip you some cock every now and then and call it a day.

Quoting Anonymous:

Llc sweetie if u don't understand which u clearly don't cuz u said it not me! Just skip cuz u wasted time writing nothing.. But becuz u did I'll at least do ths I will say u must just spend alot of time on cafemom thts fine not judging u but I quickly text thn go on to household things or I could b at wrk I sit behind a desk but still don't get paid to mke sure erry wrd I type on cafemom is correct for those who can read dummy quick text just shws how smarter they are an sweetie im really just saying im not being smart at u

Quoting Anonymous:

Where did you learn how to spell?

rayroe2
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:19 PM

this is a weird question but I always wonder, how do you find the time to cheat? that means your only putting 80% in. You get what you give. So how to get away with this other guy. How does the cheating happen? Where did you meet this guy?

MrsImperfect
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Stop cheating and go to marriage counseling. If you cant fix it. Leave and just do you and dont get married again until youve been together for over 3 yrs so you know for sure thats what you want and the honeymoon faze is gone. That way no one gets a broken heart.
MrsImperfect
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this
What she said is a Johnny Depp quote. Something along the lines of if you find yourself loving two people chose the second. If you truely loved the first you would have never loved the second.

Quoting SareyF:

It sounds to me when reading it, that you are encouraging a person to move on rather than to improve what they already have. The new guy isn't going to make her happy either, at some point. You said choose the second guy. I think she should come clean and work on her marriage if he is willing or be alone until she can figure out her crap cause this stuff is never okay, and the fault lies in something within her. If she doesn't do some work, she's going to end up here over and over.

Quoting expectnanother:

i don't understand why you said you completely disagree because i said basically what you said in not as manymany words but i do completely agree with how you put this

Quoting SareyF:

I completely disagree. Staying in love is a choice. Keeping heart and heat in the marriage is a choice. You must actively put into it to get out what you need. New relationships seem great because they are new. That means excitement and butterflies and attention at all times. That luster wears off and then you're looking for the next. OR you work on your marriage and it is amazing.

Quoting expectnanother:

if you are I n a relationship and find yourself messing around with someone e else and in the midst of it all can't figure out which one or who to choose.....choose the second person because I f you loved the first one you wouldn't have found another

Ninjascreenname
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Right?

Quoting Kandac3:

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

He will find out on his own. You need to stop if you want to continue your marriage. If you don't want to stay faithful- there's this awesome thing called a divorce. Get one.

Smh.

I'm not judging, but this is sooo trueeee.

Wee421
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:25 PM
What goes in the wash comes out in the rinse, you will get caught and you deserve all the heartache you receive!
MrsImperfect
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:26 PM
2 moms liked this

This is it what she was trying to say
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Lol im grown I don't Barbie over internet goodnight may God Bless all of us ;)
expectnanother
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:51 PM

good point but if she gave another guy that chance then the first onewasnt her main priority. so i said she should choose the second. but of course if there is any way that she feels it can be fixed by all means do that. but i don't think that will happen by the way she is talking.she is already in to deep emotionally with this second man.by taking it out on other people because she hadn't heard from her mystery man is crazy.but i do understand what you mean bout trying to fix it before giving in

Quoting SareyF:

Quoting expectnanother:

Quoting SareyF:

Quoting expectnanother:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)