Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Showering with SO/DH

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My bf and I shower together everyday. Most of the time it's fun ;) Things always get hot for us and I know you ladies have stories as well. So start sharing :)
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Replies (11-20):
heathurln
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:35 PM

We've showed together before but not in a good while.

scarletlolita76
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:38 PM
We.did years and years ago, not anymore tho. I miss him washing my hair for me :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I know what you mean. My bf helps rinsing off the conditioner and at the same time massages my scalp. It feels so good.

Quoting scarletlolita76:

We.did years and years ago, not anymore tho. I miss him washing my hair for me :)

JessO919
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I spent the night at my SO place about a week ago.  We had sex that night and typically we don't have sex more than once a week if that (don't get me started on  that!)  Anyway, I went to shower the next morning and since we had already had sex I wasn't expecting anything from him.  While I was showering he came in, shut off the bathroom light and got in the shower with me.  He gave me some mind-blowing oral and then he took me from behind.  Wish he would do that more often!

MiszMassy66
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Everytime I see posts like this I always wonder if its really a man looking for "sexy" stories. lmao.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:11 PM

I can assure u im not a man. Lol. I am new to this though. Are there really men on this site posing to be females?

Quoting MiszMassy66:

Everytime I see posts like this I always wonder if its really a man looking for "sexy" stories. lmao.

mynewlife2012
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:12 PM
We shower together every night.. SO washes me down and we enjoy being with each other
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:16 PM
My DH and I used to have fun in the shower. Now he jumps out quicker than I can wash my hair :( it doesn't help that I feel hideous enough being almost 7 months pregnant. But this stopped way before we knew we were expecting.
MiszMassy66
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:24 PM

You're new to this as in Cafemom? Oh bless your heart.

You would be AMAZED at the things you will come across here... yes, even men pretending to be women. ESPECIALLY in sex related groups. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I can assure u im not a man. Lol. I am new to this though. Are there really men on this site posing to be females?

Quoting MiszMassy66:

Kennadismom
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:44 PM
I love showering together but our work schedules are opposite and dd is a light sleeper so we don't have much time too :( I'm obsessed with doggy style sex in the shower and since we have a minimum 4 weeks without sex still tll be a while before we shower together anyway
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN