Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We don't have sex unless he...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Wants to... When I want to have sex it's always a "no" unless he's horny. Yesterday, for example he was all over me wanting to have sex but I wasn't in the mood but I still did it to please him. Today and the day before yesterday I asked him if he wanted to have sex because I was in the mood but I got turned down. I hate it!

Sorry just had to vent...
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Replies (11-20):
kameka
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Because it's so recent I would really look at what has changed. If nothing in his daily life has changed to give him more stress I would strongly urge a trip to the doc- you never know.

Quoting Anonymous:

New... It wasn't always like this til about a month or so...

Quoting kameka:

Is this a new thing or has it always been like this?

If it always has he may just have a lower drive or low testosterone. The low T he can get meds for but they can grow body hair and make his temper worse.

If its new he may be extra stressed or there may be an underlying problem that needs to get checked out.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're right... It is making me feel a little resentment :(

Quoting kameka:

Don't give in if you don't want it- pure and simple. My husband has a lower drive than me so I have to wait until he's in the mood- and there's little way to actually GET him in the mood. We agreed that since he has a really hard time just doing it when he's not in the mood that neither of us will. Mind you, I'm almost always in the mood or its really easy to get there lol. Just don't give in- it will only build resentment.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:45 PM
I've talked to him about it almost everyday... Exactly!

Quoting Momof1014:

That's odd... It's the other way around for me in my relationship! I'm usually not in the mood! He gets mad because he's always in the mood! But, most men jump for the opportunity to have sex! No matter when it is! I have sex with him a lot because I feel bad saying no! It doesn't help because having sex just to please him does nothing for me and I'm like come on just get it over with! lol.... Talk to him about it! If you have sex with him to please him then he should do the same to compensate you!

frzmamaof4
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:46 PM
When I'm in the mood and dh isn't, I use my toy!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Nothing has and I've tried a million times having him go in to get checked but he doesn't like going to the docs :( There was a time he had gotten a really bad case of bronchitis that I literally had to drag him to the hospital. He says he'd rather die then to ever be seen by a doctor... Ugh!

Quoting kameka:

Because it's so recent I would really look at what has changed. If nothing in his daily life has changed to give him more stress I would strongly urge a trip to the doc- you never know.

Quoting Anonymous:

New... It wasn't always like this til about a month or so...

Quoting kameka:

Is this a new thing or has it always been like this?

If it always has he may just have a lower drive or low testosterone. The low T he can get meds for but they can grow body hair and make his temper worse.

If its new he may be extra stressed or there may be an underlying problem that needs to get checked out.

Quoting Anonymous:

You're right... It is making me feel a little resentment :(

Quoting kameka:

Don't give in if you don't want it- pure and simple. My husband has a lower drive than me so I have to wait until he's in the mood- and there's little way to actually GET him in the mood. We agreed that since he has a really hard time just doing it when he's not in the mood that neither of us will. Mind you, I'm almost always in the mood or its really easy to get there lol. Just don't give in- it will only build resentment.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:49 PM
I really want to buy one but he always threatens to throw it away! :( if I do end up getting one...

Quoting frzmamaof4:

When I'm in the mood and dh isn't, I use my toy!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM
same here, but dh works alot and is exhausted sometimes so I just try to let it go
GAMmom12
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:27 PM

girl..... something would have to give..

bookworm14
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:18 PM
I know the feeling. Lately when I bring up the subject, something comes up and he suggests to wait til the next night. Its frustrating, but I try not to let it upset me. His reasons hasn't been related to not being in the mood though. I'm sorry you're going through it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:53 PM

well that is your choice not his. first if he isn't going to give you what you want then you are going to go get it. and better with something then someone.

Quoting Anonymous:

I tried asking him if I could buy one but he doesn't want me to... he says he'd throw it away lol

Quoting Anonymous:

welcome to my life.. but I have a bob (battery operated boyfriend) and take care of it for my self.

JessO919
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:55 PM

I know that feeling.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)