Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We don't have sex unless he...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Wants to... When I want to have sex it's always a "no" unless he's horny. Yesterday, for example he was all over me wanting to have sex but I wasn't in the mood but I still did it to please him. Today and the day before yesterday I asked him if he wanted to have sex because I was in the mood but I got turned down. I hate it!

Sorry just had to vent...
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this
If your not in the mood then don't have sex. If your in the mood and he doesn't want sex then masturbate in front of him. That works on my man. You shouldn't just have sex cuz he wants it. Make him work for it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:06 PM
My df is the same way. My sex drive is going 110 and his is 25. It's hard sometimes.
MrsJoe125
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Same here. We have a very loving relationship otherwise. I've mentooned this to dh and I think he's working on it, kind of.
Wish I could help.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsJoe125
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:08 PM
I understand. I quit ASKING. I hint, but I don't get far if he's not already in the mood.

Quoting Anonymous:

He tries making up excuses like he's tired because he worked the night before but then again he worked the night before we had sex yesterday. I talk to him about how I feel it's unfair but he really doesn't care. It' just frustrating having to ask him and get turned down but when he wants it he doesn't even have to ask me because he just expects me to do it anyways... Sorry if I'm not making any sense :(

Quoting Fistandantalus:

Does he say why not?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:10 PM
I need to get me one.

Quoting Anonymous:

welcome to my life.. but I have a bob (battery operated boyfriend) and take care of it for my self.

MomRocs1102
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Selfish, shame.  I felt that way with dh a while ago, we talked about it he never knew i felt that way we haven't had a problem sense.  What does he say when you say something?

Nicki1995
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Wow..Thats crazy. I dont even have to ask my husband for sex.

Redbrandoni
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Start telling him no so he can see how you feel. It works both ways. He can't tell you not to please yourself either. It's like your feelings don't matter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:23 PM

What a dick : /

Nat_Schatt
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Do you try getting him in the mood? When I'm horny I don't ask, if my husband is out in the livingroom I climb on his lap, press up against him and start kissing him. If he's in the bedroom I join him and do something along those same lines.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)