Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dressing nice or lingerie to bring spark back?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
1 mom liked this

what is better to help put a little spark back in a relationship that is a bit rocky now and sex is only maybe once a week...her always dressing nice/low cut shirts, etc or one time wearing lingerie?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ikesgirl
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:11 AM

A little of both I think. Have you tried sending random dirty texts throughout the day or leaving him sexy little notes where he can find them while he is out....pocket, wallet, etc...?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Pretty much, I don't understand though, If you want it he's not likely to turn you down

Quoting Ikesgirl:

A little of both I think. Have you tried sending random dirty texts throughout the day or leaving him sexy little notes where he can find them while he is out....pocket, wallet, etc...?

mibebe1982
by Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

My sex life was almost dead. It's all me. I have 5 kids and I am so tired that sex was so far from my mind. My poor hubby always wants sex. So as a new year resolution I went to LOvers Lane and bought me some Lingerie and a sexy game. And our sex life has def gotten hotter! I feel sexy & he is going crazy. Feeling sexy goes a long way..It sets the mood. During the day I am in workout clothes mostly, but 2-3 a week I am now a sexy Bitch @ night!! lol

Ikesgirl
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:20 AM

We have been going through a rough patch and because of it our intimacy dwindled, but recently I have been doing more of the things I mentioned above and it is helping. It has been slow going though. Have a little patience. Mine did some things that have taken away trust and we are working on him regaining it. It recently came out that he has been afraid to touch me because he didn't know how I would respond. He figured that since he hurt me that I didn't want him touching me, he now understands that in spite of him hurting me, I need intimacy to help rebuild our bond. Good luck!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I wear sexy lingerie even when I'm pregnant.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Its not my business.....but please tell me he didn't cheat on you.  That I would never do anything nice for or sleep with again. 

Quoting Ikesgirl:

We have been going through a rough patch and because of it our intimacy dwindled, but recently I have been doing more of the things I mentioned above and it is helping. It has been slow going though. Have a little patience. Mine did some things that have taken away trust and we are working on him regaining it. It recently came out that he has been afraid to touch me because he didn't know how I would respond. He figured that since he hurt me that I didn't want him touching me, he now understands that in spite of him hurting me, I need intimacy to help rebuild our bond. Good luck!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Every day?

Quoting Anonymous:

I wear sexy lingerie even when I'm pregnant.

Ikesgirl
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:30 AM

No he didn't cheat, it was an online situation where he was talking in ways he shouldn't have been with other women.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its not my business.....but please tell me he didn't cheat on you.  That I would never do anything nice for or sleep with again. 

Quoting Ikesgirl:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:30 AM

You never know........almost not worth taking the chance. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Pretty much, I don't understand though, If you want it he's not likely to turn you down

Quoting Ikesgirl:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Ah.  You are tougher than me.  I would make his life a living hell.  Just like the last argument we had the BF told me "don't wonder what I am up to or where I am when I don't come home some nites."  Well then I say "go because you won't be seeing this girl much whether we live together or no."

Quoting Ikesgirl:

No he didn't cheat, it was an online situation where he was talking in ways he shouldn't have been with other women.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ikesgirl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)