Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My man informed me last night that I am a "Spinner."

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I had never heard of it until he mentioned it. Does anyone know what it means?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 10, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Replies (11-19):
LyTe684
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:01 AM

lol. Never heard of it before this post. Funny. Sounds interesting. I say go for it. LMAO!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:26 AM
No!...Teach me the way!!! Lol.

Quoting gabby416:

lol, have you ever tried it?!  Drives them wild, but it takes some practice to do it smoothly.

gabby416
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

well obviously you have to be on top, and the first few times you'll have to go really slowly, if your ....shy about it the first few times, make him wear a blind fold so you can maneuver with out him seeing.  You have your legs on each side of his body right?  well the next step is instead of being on your knees, squat with your feet, but keep him in you, then swing one over him and turn sideways, then place your other leg between his and turn again, and the just do him reverse cowgirl. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting gabby416:

lol, have you ever tried it?!  Drives them wild, but it takes some practice to do it smoothly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, he meant it as a compliment. :) I didn't ask him because the way he brought it up/said it, I knew it had something to do with sex and I didn't want him to know that I didn't know what he was talking about. Didn't use the Google machine...since I didn't know what it was I was kinda scared to so I figured I would ask here. Lol!

Quoting jenn75:

Idk have you googled it? Did he mean it as a compliment? Did you ask him what it meant?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Oh! Well heck...I've done that before! I thought it was just spinning...like all the way around, over and over again. I was imagining my man getting very bored. Lol!

Quoting gabby416:

well obviously you have to be on top, and the first few times you'll have to go really slowly, if your ....shy about it the first few times, make him wear a blind fold so you can maneuver with out him seeing.  You have your legs on each side of his body right?  well the next step is instead of being on your knees, squat with your feet, but keep him in you, then swing one over him and turn sideways, then place your other leg between his and turn again, and the just do him reverse cowgirl. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting gabby416:

gabby416
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:40 AM

lol, then try spinning the whole way around. lol, your comment just put a funny image in my head.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh! Well heck...I've done that before! I thought it was just spinning...like all the way around, over and over again. I was imagining my man getting very bored. Lol!

Quoting gabby416:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting gabby416:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Hahaha! :D

Quoting gabby416:

lol, then try spinning the whole way around. lol, your comment just put a funny image in my head.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting gabby416:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting gabby416:

MrsJoe125
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Me too.

Quoting BAMFSFW:

Guess I'm a spinner too then! Texting DH to tell him/see if he knows what it is! :)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsJoe125
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Me too.
I'm gonna try it

Quoting gabby416:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting gabby416:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting gabby416:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)