Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It was so HOT!!!( but now I feel bad =/ )

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
2 moms liked this

I wanted to post what happened today, but then read the FML post now I feel bad for sharing this.  So I work 3rd shift.  Im changing, my body and hormones are changing.  I was breastfeeding and on a terrible BC but our DD is weaning and I changed BCs now my sex drive is back.  Hubby snuggled up to me this morning when I got home from work and when he wants it he tends to hump my leg(its so fuckin funny).  I giggled and told him no, he pouted and said... Ill get you!  And MAN HE GOT ME. I took a shower threw on my tee and this like sweat skirt thing. Ive got a booty so its a little short but I was just running around the house.  He had gotten the kids occupied while I was showering and I went into the kitchen to get a pop.  He blocked me at the fridge and I new I was fucked.  He grabbed me by my hips and turned me towards the counter then kicked my legs apart and started rubbing my across my panties.  I melted it felt great.  I was already relaxed from the shower but he was my undoing.  He made me hold on to the(dont laugh) rooster cookie jar. He said grab the cock and dont let go or youll get it.  He push my panties to the side and fingered me till I was so wet, then I heard him undo his pants.  He push into me so hard that I let go and grabbed the cupboard in front of me.  He spanked me so hard, I forgot he told me to not let go of the cock.  So I grabbed it again.  He pulled my head back by my hair and had my throat with his other hand and fucked me hard in our kitchen, with the curtains back on our glass sliding doors and anyone driving by could see. I cant tell you how many times I got off.  The best was when he was going to finish.  He let go of my neck and push my head to the counter and held my face there.  He had me suck his fingers and as he shot in me.  Then he pulled out, slapped my ass again and said, Told ya I would get ya back =)  I love my hubby 

This is what the skirt looked like, but shorter.  Ive had it since high school and got it from old navy. Hubby LOOOOVES it.  =D

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mattiehatter
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:18 AM
2 moms liked this

Why do you feel bad? That sounds HOT!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:26 AM
I hope your kids were in bed asleep. and not just "occupied" in the next room.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:06 AM

Quoting mattiehatter:

Why do you feel bad? That sounds HOT!

That the person from the FML post isnt getting any.  I was that person a short while ago but I wasnt the person that wanted it.  For some reason when I was nursing and the BC I was on I had no drive.  It has been around 14 months of me not really wanting it and doing it mostly for DH.  He was patient and is very loving to understand so I can really relate and didnt want her to feel like I was rubbing it in her face.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:08 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

DS was at a friends DD#1 was upstairs giving a "concert"  (we would have heard if she stopped) and DD#2 was napping.

bree5656
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:50 AM
1 mom liked this
That sounds Awsum. I want it like that so bad!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
larabear1
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:02 AM
5 moms liked this
Oh, I wish I wish I wish my dh was that assertive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:09 AM
2 moms liked this
Seriously? Lol your sex life must be so exciting.

Quoting Anonymous:

Nford2012
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Good for you. That sounds a lot like my hubby ... awesome! I love it when my hubby does stuff like that when I least expect it. He's good for telling me "I don't know if we are dong anything tonight" so I get all snuggled in bed next to him and get ready to go to sleep and yep you guessed it, it was a trick and he "gets me" lol.. Love it.

teaspring
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:34 AM

totally hott!

MummiMayI
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Niiiice!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)