Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SEX. SEX-the unfulfilling chore

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

I am just sexually frustrated.  My husband always wanbts to have sex but I find no enjoyment in it.  I am always horny but then my husband comes home and he is not attractive to me.  Therefore, I have no desire for him.  Ofcourse, I do have to give in to him occasionally.  He is a little heavy and so having his weight barring down on me is kind of crushing and makes it a little hard to breathe.  He is always jumping like a jack rabbit like it is the greatest thing there is and he is constantly saying how great it is nad complimenting himself while he is doing it.  That is very annoying

I took a visual measurement of his penis the other night during one of those times I had tom give in to him.  He is so small.  Approximately 3.5 (maaaaaybe 4) inches.  And not that fat.  The only time I can ever find any kind of enjoyment is when we spring out the toys.  Ofcourse we can't always use those.  He does get jealous of them if we always use them.

How can I enjoy sex?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Maybe you should be on top or try being on your hands and needs, it helps with deeper penetration and his weight won't be on you as much as behind you. Of course you still need to find out why the deeper reason why you are not attracted to him anymore, this is serious.     

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:01 PM

I do get on tope frequently and that is the only time I ever find any enjoyment.  But, ofcourse, if I don't feel like it to begin with, I don't feel like getting on top.  I'm just allowing him to do it so he will quit bugging me and I just want him to hurry and finish.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:10 PM

BUMP

LilMissMama92
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:16 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:38 PM

wow...you sound like where I was 4 yrs ago with my ex..It is actually sad where you are. I am sorry if I am being brutally honest with you. I was the same way, I fell out of love with him, (we did have some issues in our marriage too) and my last few years with him was mainly because of my kids and yes, it was like a chore to me cause he wanted and I wanted to make him happy. I would suggest talking to him about your feelings and see if there is a middle ground to this...but I truly think in your mind, it is over. sorry and good luck!

T-Branch
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:16 PM

i understand... but only some parts. My bf is muscular and 14 1/2 inches long (and still growing!) so my sex life is great but starting to hurt. instead of having him on top, you get on and ride. best way to feel some kind of length from 3.5in (mh mh mh) is to ride... backwards. spread your legs as far as possible to get some depth. you can also try riding while sitting on your feet. its basically depending on the position your in. if you cant get pleasure that way, try from the back. keep your legs spread as far out (G-spot is easier to reach). if all else fails, teach him to eat like he's at Golden Corral!!!! lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:40 PM
This makes me sad :( it doesn't seem like there's really a "right" thing for u to do but if ur not attracted to him anymore then prolly the best thing to do is leave. If ur honest and tell him ur not attracted to him it will just hurt him and he prolly won't b able to lose weight anyway. But u shouldn't have to continue the relationship or the sex if ur not into it. Good luck
ariesmom20
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:44 PM

i was going the same thing. you on top lets him go deeper than he can being on top of you. and doggie style is always good for that as well

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe you should be on top or try being on your hands and needs, it helps with deeper penetration and his weight won't be on you as much as behind you. Of course you still need to find out why the deeper reason why you are not attracted to him anymore, this is serious.     

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:46 PM
2 moms liked this

Did I just read someone say their boyfriend is 14.5 inches long and still growing? That's a new one!

As for OP- I'd say go to counselling. Your post says it all- I don't think it's all about sex- you sound like you resent him and can't stand him. At this point, simply improving your sex life probably isn't going to help. 

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:24 PM

I wish I had some advice, here's a bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)