Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So out of my comfort zone

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

So...my SO wants me to get a lace body suit and high heels. I ordered it and it's coming tomorrow. The only problem...this is so  out of my comfort area. I am so not happy with my body and so self-conscious.

I know, I know, I know...he loves me for me and obviously he doesn't mind blah blah blah. LOL

I don't know how to get out of my own head. I want to do this for him, but it's like...wtf! Drunk I would be able to do it and not think twice. It wouldn't even phase me. But I've been having so many health issues that I don't even want to drink.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

oh yeah Im the same way but suck it up an do it any way Im sure he would do things for you that he isnt comfortable with lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

oh yeah Im the same way but suck it up an do it any way Im sure he would do things for you that he isnt comfortable with lol

You're right. He has totally been doing a lot that is WAY out of his comfort zone for me lately.

I just wish I could get out of my head.

LilMissMama92
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:21 PM

I feel like that. but i am 37 weeks prego.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:23 PM

I wasnt trying to be a bitch at all but im the same way as you Im not very confident in my body at all but obviously he is showing you signs of being attracted to you an showing you signs of what he would like to try or see you in . Some ttimes you have to step out of your comfort zone to get to where you need to be with in your self. I look at certian things an im like noway in hell I owuld be comfortable in that or look good in it . An then I put it on an im like hey this isnt half bad. an then he sees men in it an it makes it wel worth it lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

You're right. He has totally been doing a lot that is WAY out of his comfort zone for me lately.

I just wish I could get out of my head.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this

well..what about having a romantic dinner before with slow dance to set the mood?! Have fun and keep us updated! :)

la_bella_vita
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Just put it on and act like the sexiest woman alive! Have fun!

PartyGalAnne
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:30 AM
2 moms liked this
That's why you got a bodysuit. It cover the flaws
And just shows off your best assets.
Don't forget to do your hair and makeup, and go ahead and have a glass of wine before you get dressed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Quoting PartyGalAnne:

Don't forget to do your hair and makeup, and go ahead and have a glass of wine before you get dressed.

Nothing is going to cover my disgusting stomach. 2 kids, 2 c-sections, stretch marks, flabby skin...makes me want to vomit. Im really gonna try!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Do you use makeup and do your hair everyday?  I try to dress a little sexy everyday to keep my BF happy so it's not just for special occasions.  I try to greet him at the door or soon after he gets home.  I'll pull his head down and give him a little taste of a nipple or touch his penis and say, "I missed that today".

angelasmom27
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol! Dont say that...you are only making yourself feel worst! Sounds like you really need that glass of wine.......

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PartyGalAnne:

Nothing is going to cover my disgusting stomach. 2 kids, 2 c-sections, stretch marks, flabby skin...makes me want to vomit. Im really gonna try!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)